Sipple: Mismanaged by previous staff, Banderas gets fresh start

Bo and staff did mismanage players by only getting 9 or 10 wins a year. Before we anoint Reily as the next best thing, lets see how things go over the next 5 years. Bo was a good coached, liked by the players. Bad mouthing a good coach for one coming to us from Oregon State is laughable.

don't you know that a 6-6 season at Oregon state equals a 15-0 national championship season at Nebraska. Its simple science.
  • Fire 2

Bo and staff did mismanage players by only getting 9 or 10 wins a year. Before we anoint Reily as the next best thing, lets see how things go over the next 5 years. Bo was a good coached, liked by the players. Bad mouthing a good coach for one coming to us from Oregon State is laughable.

don't you know that a 6-6 season at Oregon state equals a 15-0 national championship season at Nebraska. Its simple science.

This might be one of the silliest things I've ever seen on a message board.

that's what I was going for

"And keep in mind that in Banker's scheme, the middle linebacker is asked to run free, to make plays sideline-to-sideline, meaning speed and athleticism is more important than it was in Pelini's scheme."

Sure sounds good to me. Sounds like one of the best things about being a middle linebacker if you were going to play the position. I'm ready for the Huskers to produce the next Chris Borland, Max Burroughs, Ryan Shazier, etc. It's been awhile since Lavonte David was here. In other words, inside or outside, a stud linebacker. Tired of running backs of all sorts having career games against the blackshirts.

In the running for one of the dumbest, but the thread is young.

In the running for one of the dumbest, but the thread is young.

I'm just getting warmed up.

Eh as a bike commuter, band eras has shaken my confidence.

Ha ha! It's ironic that Banderas is in Riley's good graces. Then again, Riley's bike is still chained safely to the bike rack. For now.

:lol:

• Fire 4

Your "nowledge" of jokes about Nebraska is better than your knowledge of spelling. :facepalm:

• Fire 1

If he was good why did he land at an FCS program? Plenty of openings

Youngtown makes sense for many reasons. You should read http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/112875/comfort-awaits-pelini-in-youngstown-return. Riley will need to prove he is a better coach by winning football games. Before you write-off Bo or anoint Riley - give it a little time...

• Fire 2