The Ongoing State of Ferguson/Systemic Racial Prejudice in the USA

0mUL4CR.jpg

What is the meaning of this picture?
What do you think it means?

If I knew I wouldn't have asked.

Seems inappropriate that CNN felt the need to report that lines at a Hip Hop film had no violence.

I wonder if they did that during American Sniper or Jurassic World.

I guess I would need to know the context for which it was done. A simple snap shot of a screen with that on it tells me nothing.

Been a while since I posted here. Coming out of my self-imposed sports hibernation.

This is a pretty interesting thread, speaking about race issues and the state of relations between races in this country.

ON that note...I give you the University of Alabama, who continues the proud tradition of separation between the races, LOL

They're kicking it up a notch by not only segregating ladies, but making sure they objectify them too... eyeswear2allthatsholy

I am finding this political discussion very very interesting. Is Hillary going to be able to slide her way out of this issue? Or, is this going to haunt her the entire election?

LINK

Let's say the general election is Hillary against Ben Carsons. Is there going to be a shift in more black voters not voting for the Dems?

It would please me to no end to see Hilary fail to garner the nomination. I'm not 100% sold on Bernie Sanders, but "Anyone But Hilary" seems like a pretty good option.

That's kind of where I'm at. I'm not comfortable with Bernie but we really don't need Hillary in the Whitehouse. There is just always a layer of slime that is left whenever Bill and Hillary are involved.

• Fire 1

It would please me to no end to see Hilary fail to garner the nomination. I'm not 100% sold on Bernie Sanders, but "Anyone But Hilary" seems like a pretty good option.

That's kind of where I'm at. I'm not comfortable with Bernie but we really don't need Hillary in the Whitehouse. There is just always a layer of slime that is left whenever Bill and Hillary are involved.

Monica Lewinsky knows this first hand

• Fire 1
  • 5 weeks later...