Jamal Turner gives it another go

OWH: After tough times, Husker receiver Jamal Turner gives it another go

Even though he hasnt practiced, hes obviously been paying attention in the meetings and out here as hes watching, because he knows the offense pretty good, Williams said. He doesnt ask a lot of questions that you might get from a guy that hasnt practiced in two weeks.

Good for JT. I really hope to see him make a full recovery and find a place in the rotation this year.

• Fire 1

He is a good player. I hope the next two seasons he stays healthy and show what he can do for this team.

This is his final year

Time does fly - damn it.

It seems like yesterday when everyone was questioning why Turner wasn't getting more PT as a true frosh. Then he dropped a wide-open TD pass at Minnesota and he went further into Bo's/Beck's doghouse.

He is a good player. I hope the next two seasons he stays healthy and show what he can do for this team.

This is his final year

Time does fly - damn it.

It seems like yesterday when everyone was questioning why Turner wasn't getting more PT as a true frosh. Then he dropped a wide-open TD pass at Minnesota and he went further into Bo's/Beck's doghouse.

Kind of doubt that was the case at all. For an ex QB I feel like he turned (no pun intended lol) into a fairly good wide receiver. If anything would like to see what he can do when he's healthy and what he can do in space more as well.