RB Kingston Davis [Michigan - Signed LOI]

He has nice size to be a good linebacker if he has the speed needed to run sideline to sideline. Anyone know a reliable 40 time?

He's being recruited as a FB not a LB.
Unless this guy is really special as a FB i think its kind of a waste of a schollie. You can get a really, really good FB out of Nebraska to walk-on no problem.

Watch the fiiiilllllmmmmmm. He's pretty special and could walk in and start for four years. This is the year you offer a FB scholarship.
I havent watched this kids film yet, but like i said, if he is that good so be it. But i hope they actually start using the FB more then. Especially in the passing game coming out of the backfield on playaction.

What was the story here? He isn't an early enrollee, is he? Why's he trying to leave Michigan? Think I'm getting him and Reese all mixed up.

He wants to be an early enrollee and Michigan won't accept him as an early enrollee. So, he's looking around at his options to start school in January.

What was the story here? He isn't an early enrollee, is he? Why's he trying to leave Michigan? Think I'm getting him and Reese all mixed up.

He wants to be an early enrollee and Michigan won't accept him as an early enrollee. So, he's looking around at his options to start school in January.

Pretty sure that is Reese

Michigan just grabbed the #1 RB in the nation.

He is a FB not a RB, correct?
Davis? Rated at FB but I think he's being recruited by most as a RB.

I thought we were only recruiting 1 back and it is Tre Bryant. With no Jano gone next year I thought we were selling him on FB. He is a 240 lb. high school RB.
I've heard we are looking for a big back after Bryant. Selling Davis on RB/FB hybrid. However last I knew UM was selling him on just RB.

Michigan just grabbed the #1 RB in the nation.

He is a FB not a RB, correct?
Davis? Rated at FB but I think he's being recruited by most as a RB.

I thought we were only recruiting 1 back and it is Tre Bryant. With no Jano gone next year I thought we were selling him on FB. He is a 240 lb. high school RB.
I've heard we are looking for a big back after Bryant. Selling Davis on RB/FB hybrid. However last I knew UM was selling him on just RB.

In our new system why would we offer anyone at FB? This is why he is a RB. Only way he plays FB is if he goes to Georgia Tech