Signed - QB Patrick O'Brien

Treand3

the only about Nebraska that would not be as attractive for a player like Pat Obrien is the obnoxious fans screaming about firing everyone in the Athletic Deparment and dumping players, etc.

this rabid speculation and silly hyperbole about the won/loss record this year and the future would cause anyone to rethink things. For a player like Obrien, this situation is almost ideal so long as fans don't do something crazy. He is coming in with the absolute best opportunity to get quick playing time and run an offense he is ideally suited for at a program with tremendous upside and heritage and facilities, etc. A great pack of receivers who make a mediocre passer look like an all conference candidate often.

I'm sure playing for a program that gives up 55 points to Purdue isn't attractive either. If I'm a big time player I want to win a championship, what has this staff shown that they can win a championship?

• Fire 1

Harbaugh seems like the kind of coach that would steal POB just to hurt the Big Red. Frankly, the circumstances are ripe and perfect for us to lose him and emotionally I've honestly acknowledged that he is all but gone. After yesterdays blowout and performance along with what I've watched from the fan base this environment is toxic toward building anything positive.

Facts? Or Opinion?

It is implied in the post. First, you can look at post 393 by Redux. In my post, post #402, I used words like "seems like", "frankly" and "emotionally I've honestly acknowledged that he is all but gone" ... especially in this "toxic environment".

I'm gonna trust in your understanding of the words "facts" and "opinions" along with your basic understanding of grammar. I bet you can figure it out. :-)