2015 NBA Playoffs

Mavric

Memphis has been fantastic to watch tonight. Really fun to see a team that goes through two insanely talented post players instead of wing guys.

I agree that it is unique that they run their offense through their post. I just dont think that they have the offensive power to keep up with teams...I could be wrong tho (first one to admit that lol)

Memphis has been fantastic to watch tonight. Really fun to see a team that goes through two insanely talented post players instead of wing guys.

I agree that it is unique that they run their offense through their post. I just dont think that they have the offensive power to keep up with teams...I could be wrong tho (first one to admit that lol)

I agree that the don't have the intuitive offensive power. On the other hand there is something about their entirely unique way of play that creates offensive opportunities for themselves. On defense they work their ass off and frustrate the other team and it seems like that may get the other team playing overly aggressive when they play D and they get out of position. That is probably looking too deep, at the face of it is that the Warriors have Draymond Green playing the 4. Against practically every team except for Memphis he is a defensive game changer. The reality is that he cannot handle Randolph and Gasol is borderline unguardable when he is checked in like he is in the playoffs.

Basically if there was a weakness for GS it would be the post play that Memphis is so good at. Add in the fact that the wings play awesome defense every play and that Mike Conley is an amazing PG(that doesn't get near enough credit) and you can say the Warriors have a fight on their hands.

I agree that the don't have the intuitive offensive power. On the other hand there is something about their entirely unique way of play that creates offensive opportunities for themselves. On defense they work their ass off and frustrate the other team and it seems like that may get the other team playing overly aggressive when they play D and they get out of position. That is probably looking too deep, at the face of it is that the Warriors have Draymond Green playing the 4. Against practically every team except for Memphis he is a defensive game changer. The reality is that he cannot handle Randolph and Gasol is borderline unguardable when he is checked in like he is in the playoffs.

Basically if there was a weakness for GS it would be the post play that Memphis is so good at. Add in the fact that the wings play awesome defense every play and that Mike Conley is an amazing PG(that doesn't get near enough credit) and you can say the Warriors have a fight on their hands.

Very true. Great post! I'd give ya +1 but I only get on through my phone and haven't learned how to do that yet if possible

The NBA needs to amend the replay review procedure in the offseason to eliminate that extra "time out." Extremely unfair.

Amen. All it really has to be is the players have to stay huddled together on the court during the review. That simple.

In other news, you get a buzzer beater! You get a buzzer beater! Everyone gets a buzzer beater!

The NBA needs to amend the replay review procedure in the offseason to eliminate that extra "time out." Extremely unfair.

Amen. All it really has to be is the players have to stay huddled together on the court during the review. That simple.

In other news, you get a buzzer beater! You get a buzzer beater! Everyone gets a buzzer beater!

True. Lebron buzzer beater. Series tied 2-2...NBA is going to make a killing promoting the rest of the series