2015 NBA Playoffs

Mavric

His team in the finals was pretty poor, but there's not much getting around being 2-5 in the finals.

2-6 actually hahahaha and he's suppose to be the greatest ever

Ever??? Well, I wouldn't put him above Jordan but....he is the best player right now. If he had any help at all offensively, Golden State would't have won this championship.

James is worn out with absolutely no help offensively.

I didn't really follow NBA but I watched a couple of quarters in NBA Finals. Definitely miss Kevin Love. Kinda like MJ without Pippen. And I can't stand Curry for some reason .... probably personality and/or his mouth guard.

They were missing both Love and Kyrie Irving.

His team in the finals was pretty poor, but there's not much getting around being 2-5 in the finals.

LeBron is 2-4 in Finals. We all know Jordan would've been 6-0 in his place.

That '07 Cavs team's supporting cast would've scored at least 20ppg more with Jordan running the show. Those scrubs would've taken it to the Spurs.

The '14 Miami heat? Who cares if the Spurs played what was statistically the best basketball ever played in the NBA, Jordan wins hands down.

The '15 Cavs? Jordan with a supporting cast of Delly, Shumpert and JR Smith wins easily.

In all seriousness, you can really blame LeBron for the loss to the Mavericks in the 2011 Finals and to a lesser extent the 2014 finals against the Spurs (who again played the best basketball in the history of the league). Otherwise somehow holding the '07 and '15 Finals against him is just crazy. You replace LeBron with Jordan, Magic, or any other all time great and they still lose, probably in less dramatic fashion.

It's almost like fans think it was better to not advance to the finals at all than to lose in the finals with a very weak team around you.

That '07 Cavs team's supporting cast would've scored at least 20ppg more with Jordan running the show. Those scrubs would've taken it to the Spurs.

The '14 Miami heat? Who cares if the Spurs played what was statistically the best basketball ever played in the NBA, Jordan wins hands down.

The '15 Cavs? Jordan with a supporting cast of Delly, Shumpert and JR Smith wins easily.

In all seriousness, you can really blame LeBron for the loss to the Mavericks in the 2011 Finals and to a lesser extent the 2014 finals against the Spurs (who again played the best basketball in the history of the league). Otherwise somehow holding the '07 and '15 Finals against him is just crazy. You replace LeBron with Jordan, Magic, or any other all time great and they still lose, probably in less dramatic fashion.

It's almost like fans think it was better to not advance to the finals at all than to lose in the finals with a very weak team around you.

The '15 finals, sure, because he was without the team that helped get him there, but the '07 finals, people can say they were so outmatched, but that was the same healthy Cavs team that they had all year. If he was capable of getting them that far, I don't know why he wouldn't have been capable of winning the finals. Maybe because he was young?

The '15 finals, sure, because he was without the team that helped get him there, but the '07 finals, people can say they were so outmatched, but that was the same healthy Cavs team that they had all year. If he was capable of getting them that far, I don't know why he wouldn't have been capable of winning the finals. Maybe because he was young?

That's true, that Cavs team was relatively healthy going into the 2007 Finals.

Youth certainly has something to do with it, LeBron was only 22 or 23 at the time. I do remember that the 2007 Cavs team is often regarded as one of the worst teams to reach an NBA Finals though.

That's true, that Cavs team was relatively healthy going into the 2007 Finals.

Youth certainly has something to do with it, LeBron was only 22 or 23 at the time. I do remember that the 2007 Cavs team is often regarded as one of the worst teams to reach an NBA Finals though.

The East was pretty bad that year, if I remember correctly.