OT Foster Sarell [Stanford - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also, look how that long relationship worked out last year with Farniok. Seems somewhat similar to that situation

He is also from Sioux Falls, SD - Nebraska is the best closest football program.

nevermind.

I'll gladly eat my shirt if we get him, just stating I'd be surprised if we do

Also, look how that long relationship worked out last year with Farniok. Seems somewhat similar to that situation

He is also from Sioux Falls, SD - Nebraska is the best closest football program.

nevermind.

No, you are fine. I had some witty comeback, but then deleted it after I re-read your post. Hah.

nevermind.

No, you are fine. I had some witty comeback, but then deleted it after I re-read your post. Hah.

You being witty, now that is funny.

• Fire 1

Ok... I was stating that from a relationship side of things it seems very similar. Working hard for multiple years paid off. Seems very similar to the RELATIONSHIP that Cav has created in this situation

He always seemed to be a Stanford lean.

I think Washington go in the picture due to their great season. Plus they have (I think) the next five or six best recruits in the state committed (Foster being #1) so they've done a great job with their in-state recruiting.

Guessing the academics of Stanford plus recent football success is still pretty appealing.

Very important recruiting info: Fosters mom is gorgeous!

We better hope she doesn't come to the board. Matty may put the moves on her.

Actually, if he's leaning Standford, maybe Matty can woo her and get some brownie points with Foster. Let's get it done!

It's actually how we got Stanley Morgan.... so there's that...

• Fire 1