OT Foster Sarell [Stanford - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also, to make sure everyone understands there should be real optimism about Sarrell...

After saying this, Clouse was asked about AJ Espenesa (5 star Iowa DE Commit) because Parrella followed him on twitter.

Clouse said I wouldn't get overly excited about this basically.

Therefore, he isn't just pumping sunshine.

Also, to make sure everyone understands there should be real optimism about Sarrell...

After saying this, Clouse was asked about AJ Espenesa (5 star Iowa DE Commit) because Parrella followed him on twitter.

Clouse said I wouldn't get overly excited about this basically.

Therefore, he isn't just pumping sunshine.

Yeah Espenesa is a legacy recruit and I think the first person to commit to Iowa. I don't think he is going anywhere.

• Fire 1

My high school, a consistent above average team, just got dominated by this kid and his team this past Friday. My old football and baseball coach is the current DC at my high school and I'm in his son's wedding next summer, so I asked him what he thought of Sarell.

Nothing shocking considering the ranking but said the kid is the real deal, "he's legit." Coach always had a good eye on talent, and when he coached against Austin Sefarian-Jenkins, he said he was soft - which probably explains why he got cut from the Bucs already after being a high round draft pick.

He also said that after the game, my school's student section began chanting "GO TO UW" as Sarell walked past them lol.

My high school, a consistent above average team, just got dominated by this kid and his team this past Friday. My old football and baseball coach is the current DC at my high school and I'm in his son's wedding next summer, so I asked him what he thought of Sarell.

Nothing shocking considering the ranking but said the kid is the real deal, "he's legit." Coach always had a good eye on talent, and when he coached against Austin Sefarian-Jenkins, he said he was soft - which probably explains why he got cut from the Bucs already after being a high round draft pick.

He also said that after the game, my school's student section began chanting "GO TO UW" as Sarell walked past them lol.

So the real question is why you were not at the game chanting "GO TO NEBRASKA"...

So the real question is why you were not at the game chanting "GO TO NEBRASKA"...
Moved back to Omaha!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...