Home & Home Wish List

Texas Tech I hated how those last couple games against them went

Agreed. Would be a nice Big 12 throwback matchup and we would have a chance to rid the taste of what Leach did to us.

For selfish reasons, I'd love to see them get back to playing ASU. I would really like to be in attendance at Sun Devil Stadium in my Husker gear to get rid of the horrible memory from 1996 when they last played ASU there. Just sayin.

With ASU back on the rise this could be a good time to schedule them for a home and home. Pac 12 likes playing Big Ten so it makes sense.

Yeah I want one with Texas too. Also wouldn't mind one with Mizzou and K-State. And could we schedule Kansas and Iowa State in place of Sun Belt teams.

Forgot we had a double with Colorado. I get the feeling the Tennessee games get pushed back again until never.

Yeah, a Mizzou series would be great. We could calibrate ourselves against the mighty SEC. Actually, I think we'd be fairly even with Mizzou right now.

Yeah I want one with Texas too. Also wouldn't mind one with Mizzou and K-State. And could we schedule Kansas and Iowa State in place of Sun Belt teams.

Forgot we had a double with Colorado. I get the feeling the Tennessee games get pushed back again until never.

Yeah, a Mizzou series would be great. We could calibrate ourselves against the mighty SEC. Actually, I think we'd be fairly even with Mizzou right now.

They are the defending 2 time SEC East Champs. Apparantely that is supposed to mean they are unbeatable to all teams except SEC West teams.

I like our chances.

• Fire 1

I REALLLLLLY want to meet up with K-State at some point soon to shut up a guy I know who has just been pouring on the purple drank ever since Grandpa Bill got them back to relevancy. Winning big in a watered down Big 12 is supposed to be an accomplishment I guess.

YSU - I like wins on the schedule. chuckleshuffle

ND - I still think they are haunted by how badly NU took over their stadium.

OU - It use to be the game everyone in the country circled.

CU - They are on the schedule. I just wish Broncos would bring back the Buffalo burger on that day.

KSU - I think they have forgotten how badly we beat on them for so long.

LSU - Good fans, good team & good recruting spot.

USC - Ditto above.