***2018 Recruiting***

As of now, the Huskers have the #12 2018 class on the 247 Composite. Pretty much any other commit today would put us in the Top 15

Miami is currently #1 (largely due to 15 commits) with an average of .9166. Huskers currently at .9147.

That's less than three thousandths of a point!!!

I see what you did there mav

Been meaning to starting updating this for some time but haven't gotten around to it. I'm adding the guys who are coming to the Spring Game. I know there's a few more who've had us in a Top X list but I'm not sure I'll find them all tonight. If you know someone I've missed, let me know.

As of now, we'll have 15 open spots which means we can sign 18.

Priority:

WR - Pretty thin depth chart, especially younger guys. Came up a couple short last year.

NT - Need to stock up on true 3-4 NTs

DE - Not sure how many guys we have that truly fit this spot.

CB - Lots of question marks among the young guys.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QB - 1 - Tanner McKee

RB - 1 - Grahm Roberts, Mychale Salahuddin, Kirby Bennett

WR - 3-4 - ERIC FULLER, Kamryn Babb, Nikko Hall, Cameron Brown, Manuel Allen, Joshua Moore, Kobe Smith, Sean Ryan, Blake Veargis, CJ Moore

TE - 1-2 - CAMERON JURGENS, Judge Culpepper

OT - 2 - Antwan Reed, Michael Thompson, Chris Bleich

OG/C - 1 - Will Farniok

NT - 1-2 - MASRY MAPIEU, Trevor Trout, Josh Walker, Calvin Avery, Joshua Landry

DE - 1-2 - Draco Bynum

LB - 2-3 - Reggie Hughes, Jalen Redmond, Cameron Latu, Randy Charlton, James Head, Adrian Jackson

CB - 2-3 - Brendan Radley-Hiles, Olaijah Griffin, Jaquayln Crawford, Isaac Taylor-Stuart

S - 1-2 - Steve Stephens, Stephen Blaylock, Mario Goodrich, Bryan Addison

ATH - Talanoa Hufanga

Thought maybe some of you would like to see this because I wanted to so I'll just bump it.
  • Fire 1

As of now, the Huskers have the #12 2018 class on the 247 Composite. Pretty much any other commit today would put us in the Top 10.

Miami is currently #1 (largely due to 15 commits) with an average of .9166. Huskers currently at .9147.

So yes, Miami has a better class than us at this point.

As of now, the Huskers have the #12 2018 class on the 247 Composite. Pretty much any other commit today would put us in the Top 10.

I believe #8 in average ranking right now. Gonna be an awesome class !

So you'd trade Miami classes straight up right now?

Haven't looked at their positions, but assuming it covers our bases, obviously yes. You wouldn't? We'd get 15 commits at a higher avg than we have at 6... it's quite obvious who has the better class. Are you joking?

Haven't looked at their positions, but assuming it covers our bases, obviously yes. You wouldn't? We'd get 15 commits at a higher avg than we have at 6... it's quite obvious who has the better class. Are you joking?

Nope. In Bookie I trust.