***2018 Recruiting***

I understand how things are gonna go as far as team rating goes but it's just cool that we are up there as of now?

We were in the top 5 the day Kevin Dillman (5 star QB) committed. It didn't mean jack.

No recuting class has meant jack for the last 20 years. Were still at #9wins no matter if the avg is .100 or .875 or whatever we were at last year

Ok man I get it doesn't mean jack, can you please stop being condescending now?

I understand this class needs to be judged on player average, I know the class isn't final today. I'm not an idiot

I don't see anyone being condescending. I see someone stating facts.
facts that don't need to be brought up. I get the class ranking won't mean much this year. I understand this class isn't finalized and we will probably drop as teams sign more recruits. But we are making a surge right now and it is fun to speculate and see that we are right up there with the best in the nation right now. Obviously that would change. Yes captain obvious was stating facts, but he was stating them as if he was the only one possessing this information.
  • Fire 1

I understand this class needs to be judged on player average, I know the class isn't final today. I'm not an idiot

facts that don't need to be brought up. I get the class ranking won't mean much this year. I understand this class isn't finalized and we will probably drop as teams sign more recruits. But we are making a surge right now and it is fun to speculate and see that we are right up there with the best in the nation right now. Obviously that would change. Yes captain obvious was stating facts, but he was stating them as if he was the only one possessing this information.

You speak as if you think I'm not excited and thinking we are up there with tops in nation? I do think we are, I'm telling you that by class Ranking we won't be though. We will be by rating average.

You speak as if you think I'm not excited and thinking we are up there with tops in nation? I do think we are, I'm telling you that by class Ranking we won't be though. We will be by rating average.

Ok, then say it without being a jerk. You've been doing it alot lately. The act is wearing thin.

• Fire 2

Kicker Ben Pickering from Hoover Alabama got an offer and now a CB from Schaefer.

I personally would rather we hold off on offering a kicker in this small class until we know what we're getting from our walk on (name escapes me). But that's just my opinion ya know
I agree, but coaches know best.

Ok, then say it without being a jerk. You've been doing it alot lately. The act is wearing thin.

Not my intention at all. I think you're more referring to posts between Mav and I, which I understand why you would feel the need to scold me and not him.