***2018 Recruiting***

Thompson had replaced Elliott on the road recruiting. No reason given.

Wonder who'll be on the road at the satellite camps next week.

My theory: Thompson was set to move to a full-time position, but the delay on the 10th assistant has pushed the time frame up, so Elliott will be moving to a consultant position. I think we'll hear soon that these moves are official.

FWIW I had previously solid sources telling me Elliott would be hired in that capacity and Thompson would move into a full-time position before Elliott was hired as safeties coach.

My theory: Thompson was set to move to a full-time position, but the delay on the 10th assistant has pushed the time frame up, so Elliott will be moving to an administrative position. I think we'll hear soon that these moves are official.

FWIW I had previously solid sources telling me Elliott would be hired in that capacity and Thompson would move into a full-time position before Elliott was hired as safeties coach.

SO WHO WILL BE COACHING THE SAFETIES THEN!

My theory: Thompson was set to move to a full-time position, but the delay on the 10th assistant has pushed the time frame up, so Elliott will be moving to an administrative position. I think we'll hear soon that these moves are official.

SO WHO WILL BE COACHING THE SAFETIES THEN!

Phil Elmassian

• Fire 5

My theory: Thompson was set to move to a full-time position, but the delay on the 10th assistant has pushed the time frame up, so Elliott will be moving to a consultant position. I think we'll hear soon that these moves are official.

I don't think that's probably the case for now.

I think that it was probably "convenient" the Elliott had something come up so TT could recruit for awhile.

I think that it was probably "convenient" the Elliott had something come up so TT could recruit for awhile.

LET ME GUESS HIS SOURCES ARE AS CREDIBLE AS MATTYS WITH DARNAY!

• Fire 1

🙃

THE ICEMAN HAS BEEN SILENCED!!!

Back to the 2018 recruiting thread. I think we lose fuller but gain Joshua Moore and another receiver. I feel Houston Griffith and Hufanga will also come here. Bleich is on commit watch when he comes to Lincoln for FNL.

Hopefully that other receiver is Babb but there are many others we could get at wideout that we are after to replace Fuller IF he decommits.

Back to the 2018 recruiting thread. I think we lose fuller but gain Joshua Moore and another receiver. I feel Houston Griffith and Hufanga will also come here. Bleich is on commit watch when he comes to Lincoln for FNL.

Hopefully that other receiver is Babb but there are many others we could get at wideout that we are after to replace Fuller IF he decommits.

You may have silenced him but your post has Matty written all over it

• Fire 4

As a member of the media, I would hope so.

• Fire 1

You may have silenced him but your post has Matty written all over it
Thought the exact same...
  • Fire 1

This would give us enough points to rank 10th in last year's recruiting rankings with only 15 recruits, which would be incredibly impressive. Stanford ranked 14th with 14 recruits and had the 4th highest average player rating last year so we would be looking at a similar class to that talent wise. But it's truly just a pipe dream, mainly because of Babb. I do think we are sitting well with all of the other recruits you mentioned.