***2018 Recruiting***

I agree, if DL and MR have an attractive system to QBs (they do) and prove that they can get QBs to the NFL, then recruits will come regardless of who is on the depth chart in front of them. I don't care how small of a class size you are dealing with, you should always take 1 QB and 1 RB imo.

I am not sure where to put this but I want to make fun of Mizzou so I'm putting it here.

According to 247 of the top 6 recruits in the state of Missouri 2 are committed to Neb and 1 just committed to Texas.

I remember earlier this spring when Mizzu folks thought it was possible they'd get them all.

• Fire 2

I am not sure where to put this but I want to make fun of Mizzou so I'm putting it here.

According to 247 of the top 6 recruits in the state of Missouri 2 are committed to Neb and 1 just committed to Texas.

I remember earlier this spring when Mizzu folks thought it was possible they'd get them all.

It is hilarious. Adeyele (sp?) the LB that just verballed to Texas is a huge blow. He was a key cog in them trying to get Thompson, Trout, Babb, and Perkins to all commit to Mizzou. I could see them landing a couple, but thinking they could land all 10 is ridiculous. We still have a good chance to steal Carson and Babb from them as well.

Mizzou (the school and university system) is falling apart. Cutting hundreds of jobs, losing enrollment. You don't think that is being talked about by other schools when recruiting these KC and StL kids?

It is hilarious. Adeyele (sp?) the LB that just verballed to Texas is a huge blow. He was a key cog in them trying to get Thompson, Trout, Babb, and Perkins to all commit to Mizzou. I could see them landing a couple, but thinking they could land all 10 is ridiculous. We still have a good chance to steal Carson and Babb from them as well.
Wouldnt be surprised if they only get 1-2

Adeyele's commit video was something...

Maybe Trout? I don't see Perkins, Babb, or Thompson going their way. Carson cut them already. Parker jr still had them in there but he's still got a long list. Your 1-2 is probably right tops

Maybe Trout? I don't see Perkins, Babb, or Thompson going their way. Carson cut them already. Parker jr still had them in there but he's still got a long list. Your 1-2 is probably right tops

Putting all our eggs in the Grant Gunnell basket.

Risky, but you have to believe GG will feel awfully flattered. Hopefully it's enough.

I would rather not rely on the flattery a 16 year old kid feels in regards to how to operate a collegiate football team.

Dude, You and I have no clue how to operate a collegiate football team. But, I do know that part of recruiting is making a recruit feel WANTED. Nothing says we want you more than, Hey, we aren't taking a QB in 2018 and you are the only offer we have out for 2019. Enough said.

Ahem

• Fire 2