***2018 Recruiting***

We went through a list of guys who could maybe leave awhile back.

Brokop, Avery Anderson, Eric Lee possibly if he gets jumped this year, Barnett, Maybe a RB? Maybe a Young TE that feels buried on depth chart? I can't remember who else we discussed.

Can't see Lee going now, he's our 2nd best CB at the moment and the guy ahead of him is a SR.

Some talk Darlington will focus on his coaching career after this year.

I could see a guy like Antonio Reed slipping and going.

I could see a linebacker or two leaving
I actually had that typed out but then got to thinking and couldn't decide who.
Good call MyBloodIsRed!

So with Simmons and Johnson leaving we have 17 scholarships available to sign 20 right? I know KJJ says he will be back in January but I think you cross that bridge when you get to it- you can't bank on him being back IMO. With the way we are recruiting this class getting to 20 would be smart.

So with Simmons and Johnson leaving we have 17 scholarships available to sign 20 right? I know KJJ says he will be back in January but I think you cross that bridge when you get to it- you can't bank on him being back IMO. With the way we are recruiting this class getting to 20 would be smart.

I would assume they'll save a spot for KJJ so 16.

• Fire 1

I would assume they'll save a spot for KJJ so 16.

You're probably right, but I think that's dumb. Had people leave this offseason, people will leave next offseason. Give him one of those.

Another scholly free with Simmons gone!

Unfortunate that he's leaving but this is the silver lining. Need extra scholarships.
Unfortunate yes, but that's big boy ball.
where are you seeing Simmons gone?

Rivals

Not quite the same position, but maybe we could take both Carson and Judge if they wanted N now? Both seem like they have high motors and with a flexible defense maybe we could make it work? Probably not, but it'd be nice.

Another scholly free with Simmons gone!

Unfortunate that he's leaving but this is the silver lining. Need extra scholarships.
Unfortunate yes, but that's big boy ball.

No doubt.

Really feel his neck/head injury in fall camp set him back. Throw in the fact Roberts has come in and looked good.