Chances of dropping Adidas after our contract is up?

As for alternate uniforms, the vast majority are complete garbage, so I wouldn't use that as a measuring stick.

That's personal opinion that you need to objectively prove plz

How much Nike stock do you own?

:P

Far from proof, but Tennessee's unveil was a huge deal. Had thousands of comments across the cfb channel on reddit.

There's an Adidas school starting an unveil today. Any idea who it is?

A lot of comments on threads about ghosts on reddit, too.

Other than the lack of creativity adidas has shown with our alternate uniforms, I have no problem with adidas. That being said, a change might be good. Not a fan of Nike. Going with UA would really appeal to kids as far as merchandise sales. My kids love UA.

Other than the lack of creativity adidas has shown with our alternate uniforms, I have no problem with adidas. That being said, a change might be good. Not a fan of Nike. Going with UA would really appeal to kids as far as merchandise sales. My kids love UA.

Two problems with Adidas are (1) their distributions/availability, you can find Nike team gear everywhere but it's tough to find Adidas and (2) brand loyalty leading to people not wearing Adidas team gear when they are wearing Nike shoes.

I actually like Adidas' golf apparel as well as most of their shoes. I'd be interested to know the opinions of people if the labels on the designs from Nike and Adidas were switched if they'd be singing the same song.

Well.. the Under Armor stuff is hard to keep in stock in our Pro Shop. Kinda skewed, as we are in a DFW suburb and Jordan Spieth is beyond popular. Everything U/A, shoes, shirts, socks, I would imagine their underwear would be selling as well, if available.

As far as Nebraska's choices, any company can give us our traditional look, which seems to be desired by a majority of fans. I don't see our base look changing much. How much is a better looking alternate uniform worth?

If we go away from Adidas, I would strongly suggest UA.

Saying that, other than the alternative unis, is there really a big negative to Adidas? I agree their alternatives are underwhelming and if we are going to keep doing that, then there is an argument to make a change. However, I just have never seen a big deal with our regular uniforms under Adidas.

If we go away from Adidas, I would strongly suggest UA.

Saying that, other than the alternative unis, is there really a big negative to Adidas? I agree their alternatives are underwhelming and if we are going to keep doing that, then there is an argument to make a change. However, I just have never seen a big deal with our regular uniforms under Adidas.

Bad design, poor quality material, uninspired fan merch, and more than anything negative perception by potential recruits.