Ryker Fyfe

It sounds like he may have moved on. He has not participated in 7 on 7 this summer.

Assuming that he is going, he probably saw the writing on the wall, especially with O'Brien and the other guy(Williams?) coming in next year. Fyfe gave it his all and I respect the fact that he worked himself into the #2 spot. I think he has a good chance at seeing significant PT at a D-2 school. Good luck to him!

I suspect Darlington will move into the 2 spot, and look forward to seeing what he brings to the table.

Why? Does he have a criminal record?

No, but Johnny Rodgers, Lawrence Phillips, Abdul Muhammad, Scott Baldwin, Ben Martin, Nick Povendo and Thunder Collins all did...and they played for a team other than Youngstown or Auburn...and that's just the felonies I can remember offhand and not counting assorted bike thieves, tire slashers, dope smokers, and perverts.

Face it, the bar is set way too for riding a high horse around Memorial Stadium when it comes to off the field conduct. One will get knocked off that high horse rather quickly.