Wisconsin's Clement: #Huskers are a flip phone, #Badgers an iPhone."

A lot to do over nothing for me. Every kid thinks they make the right decision on choosing a program. The thing that stands out to me, is that Wisconsin is Nebraska part two. Not the awards or the titles, but the same idea for success as Coach Osborne had.

We all need to quit living in the past, it truly means nothing to today's young kids. They are looking for their own rings, and could care less about ones won 20 years ago. I remind you guys of comments made about Minnesota. The past is the past. Nebraska needs to move forward, overcome the mess that has been here the last 7 years. Coach Riley showed class in his response, made it a joke, did not let a 18 year old kid get his goat. Prove your worth on the field, not pictures of bygone days.

Jordan Stevenson called himself an iPhone 7 in a radio interview yesterday (Sharpe & Benning???).

(For those that don't know, an iPhone 7 hasn't been released yet.)

I listened to the interview live on 1620. Jordan was very well spoken and will be an asset to this program. He kept talking about how under the new staff Nebraska will become like the Nebraska of old and that he intends to be part of that rebuilding process. Hence the iPhone 7 and 8 references. Great interview and what a "GET" for Nebraska.

Love the trash comments too!

"It's like, you've got an iPhone. Then you got a flip phone. You see all these great features the iPhone can do, and then you look at the flip phone, which phone are you going to go with? I'm going with the iPhone. That's how I compare Wisconsin to Nebraska. Nebraska is a flip phone (laughs with reporters), and Wisconsin is an iPhone.

Clement: #Huskers are a flip phone, #Badgers an iPhone." Full transcript. #B1G..

So Wisconsin is an over-rated, over-priced, not best in any thing device people support due to marketing?

Nebraska is a device that just makes calls and focuses on one thing?

Assuming here that we are using a phone analogy and phones primary purpose at least in my view is to make a call, and a footballs team number one priority should be winning games.

I think this is one hell of a complement.

I will take that.

• Fire 1

I seriously just downgraded my iPhone last week to what the wife calls a "dumb phone." I couldn't justify spending the money on something I never really used all that much. Regardless, I never understood why players make comments like these. Why give the other team the motivation? This will be posted all over the place for the players t o see every day. It might just be the extra umphff that gets us to the promised land. Thanks Corey. I do like Jason Peter's retort, nice comeback.