The Repub Debate

It takes a Pub debate to once again remind me how scared I'm supposed to be of ISIS and immigrants. Fiona was delegated to the kiddy stage :(, Rubio seemed to be on roids, and Dr. Ben was fairly ignored as per usual. Pubs solution for decreasing the national deficit/debt always centers around increasing the military and defunding Planned Parenthood, and of course, imposing more free market discipline on poor, hungry children in the USA. The normally obligatory invocations to Gawd were conspicuous in their absence, which was the only breath of fresh air.

But, in general, more sound and fury, signifying nothing.

discretionary_spending_pie%2C_2015_enact

(Planned Parenthood: $500 million/year)

Meh....and it takes a Democratic debate to remind me how the entire world i so unfair to anyone that isn't a white middle aged male. Everyone else in the world is suffering and doesn't have a chance in life.

I can tell, over the past months, that the PC thing(oppressed peoples pushing back) has really gotten under your skin. Have you sought pro help for this?

Meh....and it takes a Democratic debate to remind me how the entire world i so unfair to anyone that isn't a white middle aged male. Everyone else in the world is suffering and doesn't have a chance in life.

I can tell, over the past months, that the PC thing(oppressed peoples pushing back) has really gotten under your skin. Have you sought pro help for this?

They gave me a lotion for it.

They gave me a lotion for it.

Ha! Speaking of lotion, I heard the other day that Ted Cruz could see his IA "caucus" growing in size and ready to explode, but felt he had it "in the palm of his hand..." :-0

I will say this about the Republican debate.

I haven't watched Fox News in years.

But...DANG.....Megyn Kelly is smoking hot.

I don't like her new short hair. But I dunno, she has sort of a vampiress vibe I don't find particularly attractive. I prefer brunettes anyway...

I had a feeling you were bat sh#t crazy but this just proves it.

If a vampire looks like that....sign me up to donate blood.

:wasted

I will say this about the Republican debate.

I haven't watched Fox News in years.

But...DANG.....Megyn Kelly is smoking hot.

I don't like her new short hair. But I dunno, she has sort of a vampiress vibe I don't find particularly attractive. I prefer brunettes anyway...

I had a feeling you were bat sh#t crazy but this just proves it.

If a vampire looks like that....sign me up to donate blood.

:wasted

Haha, "bats", I get it. No, I'm not crazy, just a'feared of vampiresses like Me--G.Y.N. I think after she finished Hitler Youth Camp, she did an internship in Transylvania. I have no doubt that after her late shift @ Fox, she roams the back alleys of NYC in search of innocent victims whom she can sink her fangs into.

But all those perfect corporate "babes" on Fox are too hard edged for me. Women like that will hurt ya. The ones on CNN are softer around the edges. Now, Michelle Kosinski, she's my fav news "babe", wowsa!

2015-03-20-CNN-ND-KosinskiNetanyahu2.JPG