The Repub Debate

Cruz possibly terrifies me even more than Trump. At least we all know that Trump is a clueless idiot when it comes to pretty much everything besides maybe money and knowing that people will like you if you cater to their fears.

Cruz is extremely intelligent but in a fanatical, still doesn't know common sense about things that a smart person should know about kind of way. He thinks global warming is a hoax.

LOL, yeah, Ted Cruz Missile might actually follow thru with his scary ideas, if in office.

Welp, more Pubs throw in el towel-o: Ayn Rand Paul, Santo, and Huckanuts. Did I miss anybody? Too bad, so sad. Guess they figured they'd sold enough of their worthless, ghost written books, and pocketed enough Super Pact cash to exit "stage right". Crispy, Dr. Ben, and Fiona prolly the next to fold, post N.H., if not before.

Runnin' for prez, great work, if you can find it.....

Cruz possibly terrifies me even more than Trump. At least we all know that Trump is a clueless idiot when it comes to pretty much everything besides maybe money and knowing that people will like you if you cater to their fears.

Cruz is extremely intelligent but in a fanatical, still doesn't know common sense about things that a smart person should know about kind of way. He thinks global warming is a hoax.

I think they both have issues. They both come across as pandering and also arrogant. Okla's attorney general came out this morning in a radio interview that he fears a Trump presidency to be one that would trash the constitution. So non-thinking conservatives (Corn that isn't an oxymoron ) fall prey to Trumps populist nationalistic baby formula that he is feeding them. He is all wind and bluster and no substance.

Cruz - I don't care how he talks - everything is a scrip - sounds too fake - regardless if you agree wt him or not.

I think they both have issues. They both come across as pandering and also arrogant. Okla's attorney general came out this morning in a radio interview that he fears a Trump presidency to be one that would trash the constitution. So non-thinking conservatives (Corn that isn't an oxymoron ) fall prey to Trumps populist nationalistic baby formula that he is feeding them. He is all wind and bluster and no substance.

Cruz - I don't care how he talks - everything is a scrip - sounds too fake - regardless if you agree wt him or not.

Yer boy Rand quit on ya, sorry 'bout that. Hope you didnt send him $.

I like Rand but I probably lean more Rubio. And no $$s sent. Sending money to a politician is like gambling - too big of a risk wtout no assurance of any expected return. They have to really light my fire to move me to send money - so far, no one has given me that kind of passion.

I like Rand but I probably lean more Rubio. And no $$s sent. Sending money to a politician is like gambling - too big of a risk wtout no assurance of any expected return. They have to really light my fire to move me to send money - so far, no one has given me that kind of passion.

One of the fans here is voting for Ron Paul, write in, lol. I wonder if Ron knows he's running for prez this year.

As someone who is fairly politically agnostic but generally leans left ideologically (ignoring policies or actual specific governmental protocol), I really like Rand Paul. He seems like more of a true conservative, and doesn't really play the pointless partisan games. A lot of democrats seem to like him too. Trevor Noah loves him.

As someone who is fairly politically agnostic but generally leans left ideologically (ignoring policies or actual specific governmental protocol), I really like Rand Paul. He seems like more of a true conservative, and doesn't really play the pointless partisan games. A lot of democrats seem to like him too. Trevor Noah loves him.

I kindly refer you to my take on Libertarianism(Rand's thing), on this thread, post #279. ;)

I kindly refer you to my incredibly brilliant take on Libertarianism(Rand's thing), on this thread, post #279. ;)

Pretty much everything you post is a joke, so

• Fire 2

I kindly refer you to my on Libertarianism(Rand's thing), on this thread, post #279. ;)

Pretty much everything you post is a joke, so

Oh, I didnt realize you are a hater, my bad.... You're clearly well informed. Again, my bad. Thanks for sharing though.

I used to hold the climate change denial solely against Trump. But Hillary put it best last night, and pretty bluntly-- that entire GOP field isn't going to acknowledge climate change because it's not in the Koch Bros best interest. They make bookoo bucks off of fossil fuels.

Except for Donald, who of course brilliantly deduced it was a clever ruse propagated by the Chinese to sabotage our manufacturing and trade.

Cruz is extremely smart and debates well, but obviously has no common sense and seems to have absolutely no moral compass. The tactics he used to win Iowa were repulsive. And that was a dream state for him.

His victory speech was so pandering and gloaty it about made me throw up in my mouth. Also, he's universally hated by everyone who's ever worked with him. Nothing like going it alone, eh?

As a Dem, I'd much rather face Donald, but I'd take an unlikely nod for Cruz as well. It's pretty clear Trump has no idea whatsoever other than to complain and be contrarian and controversial (3 C's). Cruz can't muster any type of support from non-whack jobs and obviously thinks he's God's gift to everyone. He does indeed seem immune to realizing when he's talking or acting in such a way as to make people despise him.

I used to hold the climate change denial solely against Trump. But Hillary put it best last night, and pretty bluntly-- that entire GOP field isn't going to acknowledge climate change because it's not in the Koch Bros best interest. They make bookoo bucks off of fossil fuels.

Except for Donald, who of course brilliantly deduced it was a clever ruse propagated by the Chinese to sabotage our manufacturing and trade.

Cruz is extremely smart and debates well, but obviously has no common sense and seems to have absolutely no moral compass. The tactics he used to win Iowa were repulsive. And that was a dream state for him.

His victory speech was so pandering and gloaty it about made me throw up in my mouth. Also, he's universally hated by everyone who's ever worked with him. Nothing like going it alone, eh?

As a Dem, I'd much rather face Donald, but I'd take an unlikely nod for Cruz as well. It's pretty clear Trump has no idea whatsoever other than to complain and be contrarian and controversial (3 C's). Cruz can't muster any type of support from non-whack jobs and obviously thinks he's God's gift to everyone. He does indeed seem immune to realizing when he's talking or acting in such a way as to make people despise him.

And that is why the Rep primary is in such a mess - the 2 'angry men' lead the way. Koch Brothers were complaining a couple of weeks ago that they were having very little influence on the primary this time around. Not sure that climate change position one way or another would be a defining issue in the primary or the GE - polls have shown that it is far from the top of the issue list by all Americans (not just repubs) regardless of how important it may be to those who care greatly about the topic.

And that is why the Rep primary is in such a mess - the 2 'angry men' lead the way. Koch Brothers were complaining a couple of weeks ago that they were having very little influence on the primary this time around. Not sure that climate change position one way or another would be a defining issue in the primary or the GE - polls have shown that it is far from the top of the issue list by all Americans (not just repubs) regardless of how important it may be to those who care greatly about the topic.

Well, the Koch brothers pretty much embody the establishment of the GOP ranks, so I'd imagine they're pulling for Rubio. All of the governors seem flawed in one way or another. I'm more or less convinced that Cruz will fade greatly now that the evangelical Iowa is in the rearview. We'll see if this softened Donald sticks-- he clearly owes his allegiance to no one. I envision it coming down to him or Rubio.

Annnnndddd..... Kasich just said Bernie was "floating around Pluto somewhere" when they served together in the Senate. Re: Bernie on SuperPACs "I just don't really listen to him." LOL

Well, the Koch brothers pretty much embody the establishment of the GOP ranks, so I'd imagine they're pulling for Rubio. All of the governors seem flawed in one way or another. I'm more or less convinced that Cruz will fade greatly now that the evangelical Iowa is in the rearview. We'll see if this softened Donald sticks-- he clearly owes his allegiance to no one. I envision it coming down to him or Rubio.

Annnnndddd..... Kasich just said Bernie was "floating around Pluto somewhere" when they served together in the Senate. Re: Bernie on SuperPACs "I just don't really listen to him." LOL

Kasich's opinion really matters--not. He'll be dropping out soon, prolly after Fiona.

55325358.jpg