The Repub Debate

LOL.....Then why result to insults????

Spoken by someone who didn't know Puerto Rico is part of the United States.

This caucus thing has you close to premature E.....

Keep a box of Kleenex close.

Not only did you get the Puerto Rico part of my quote wrong....you basically got the entire thing wrong.

Congrats.

Puerto Rico is a colony of the USA, Inc. We went thru that yesterday.

Mur'ca insults itself, I just observe it. Alt. pronunciations: Mer'ca, Mar'ca, Mir'ca, Mor'ca, depends on which part of the South it is.

Spoken like someone who really deserves respect. Congrats.

If I recall, I surmised you were moving to a "Banana Republic in the Caribbean". PR is both of those. Ok, it's a "Commonwealth".

Check it out, chicharon, good stuff Ese':

iskandals-chicharon2.jpg

Rubio does piss me off when he starts to go into lash out mode at the Dems and Obama. He just makes me laugh every time he declares Hillary disqualified for the presidency.

It does bother me when he brings up Obama though. I wouldn't expect him to say anything differently, but he goes so hyperpartisan and tries to take potshots at the President whenever he can. I think he's convinced he is landing haymakers, but from my perspective, it makes him come off as a disrespectful douche. You may not agree with the man's policy, but have some damn respect for the position, son.

• Fire 1

Rubio does piss me off when he starts to go into lash out mode at the Dems and Obama. He just makes me laugh every time he declares Hillary disqualified for the presidency.

It does bother me when he brings up Obama though. I wouldn't expect him to say anything differently, but he goes so hyperpartisan and tries to take potshots at the President whenever he can. I think he's convinced he is landing haymakers, but from my perspective, it makes him come off as a disrespectful douche. You may not agree with the man's policy, but have some damn respect for the position, son.

x7jjs.jpg

Ted Cruz is unbelievably irritating to listen to speak. I am listening to him addressing the media right now on CNN.

He has an outstanding knack for coming off as condescending and projecting the image that he knows everything better than you because he is more intelligent than you. His own hubris will be his downfall (some of those wackjob policies, of course).

And NOW... Brooke Baldwin is tearing into him. She visibly lost her composure when Cruz blamed his gaffe telling voters Carson was dropping out of the race on a CNN report. She literally used the phrase "I'm going to call out BS when I see BS, and that's BS." She's arguing with Cruz representative endorser now.

She was PISSED that Cruz translated "Carson returning to Florida" into "Carson dropping out of the race" and blamed the latter on CNN.

Cruz possibly terrifies me even more than Trump. At least we all know that Trump is a clueless idiot when it comes to pretty much everything besides maybe money and knowing that people will like you if you cater to their fears.

Cruz is extremely intelligent but in a fanatical, still doesn't know common sense about things that a smart person should know about kind of way. He thinks global warming is a hoax.