Michigan Football to don Jordan Uniforms

ScottyIce

Those uniforms are sick! We need to step up our game big time

How are those uniforms "sick"? They look pretty much exactly like they did under Adidas this past year. The shoes are pretty cool, but Michigan's uniforms have been basically the same forever.

Logo is everything to kids. Even more so than ever.

Maybe NU should make a deal with Lebron and get his King James logo on there before anyone else does.

How are those uniforms "sick"? They look pretty much exactly like they did under Adidas this past year. The shoes are pretty cool, but Michigan's uniforms have been basically the same forever.

Maybe NU should make a deal with Lebron and get his King James logo on there before anyone else does.

I understand that the logo is important, I used to be a kid who was in love with Nike and Jordan/Jumpman gear.

But, it's not like the Jordan brand made huge changes to the uniform.

• Fire 1

No brand is ever going to make huge changes to a Michigan or other blue-blood uniform. However, the uniforms look very clean, cut very well, and nailed in the details that Adidas seems to suffer with. Nike jerseys just look of a higher quality. Whether they actually are or not, who knows, but they at least market them far more successfully.

People like to knock on hype if it's somebody else's hype, but hype is a real thing in the fact that it changes people's opinions for the better. That's valuable.

• Fire 3

No brand is ever going to make huge changes to a Michigan or other blue-blood uniform. However, the uniforms look very clean, cut very well, and nailed in the details that Adidas seems to suffer with. Nike jerseys just look of a higher quality. Whether they actually are or not, who knows, but they at least market them far more successfully.

People like to knock on hype if it's somebody else's hype, but hype is a real thing in the fact that it changes people's opinions for the better. That's valuable.

I understand hype is valuable and the Jordan Brand creates a ton of excitement and hype. I just don't see a huge difference between last year's uniform by Adidas and this year's uniform by Nike/Jordan. Now, get off my lawn!!!

• Fire 1

I have to hand it to TSUN they're leading the way in NASCAR style advertising. The Nike Swoosh, Jordan Jumpman & McDowell's Golden Arcs.

Quite the combo in Amarillo & Blue.

Good luck.

lebron-james-ohio-state-locker-room.jpeg

cgwl0s9uyaa_vab.jpg

Really I couldn't care less what brand of uniforms Michigan wears next. But please, PLEASE buy enough damn shirts for the coaching staff this time. No more of this shirtless Sunday while doing the laundry.

:lol:

• Fire 1

Yeah... I guess I'm not swayed by brands, because I think they're the same as always. That said, I've always liked Michigan's uniforms, and still do.

The ones who do get swayed, are the ones that matter. The kids.

Did I say different? Y'all are talking about them being sick. I thought this was a message board where differing opinions were allowed. I was simply commenting on the fact that I don't think they are any cooler or less cool.

Do I think that kids are more or less interested in them because there's a basketball player on them? I don't recall addressing that topic in my post. So...

Logo by itself wont do anything, but recruiting often requires the proverbial straw that breaks a camels back, the more positives and "cool factor" you can throw at the recruit, the higher he's excitement for the program. That is after he likes coaches, the academics, campus etc... Oregon after all did quite well just by coloring their jerseys.