Flood Under Investigation at Rutgers

Mavric

Pretty soon people are going to wake up and realize that Rutgers was a money grab by the Big Ten and nothing more.

We aren't going to drop or trade them because 10 million cable subscribers in the area are worth more than a capable football program.

Pretty soon? I think that was apparent when the announcement was meant with a collective "seriously?"

Pretty soon people are going to wake up and realize that Rutgers was a money grab by the Big Ten and nothing more.

We aren't going to drop or trade them because 10 million cable subscribers in the area are worth more than a capable football program.

Pretty soon? I think that was apparent when the announcement was meant with a collective "seriously?"

Exactly. The Big Ten has basically confirmed it was all about the millions and millions TV sets (aka cable subscriber fees).

Exactly. The Big Ten has basically confirmed it was all about the millions and millions TV sets (aka cable subscriber fees).

My point is people calling for Rutgers to get booted is stupid. It's not going to happen

OK....I haven't followed this very much.

But, correct me if I'm wrong. But, his violation is that he contacted a professor to get information on the availability of a player. Now, I'm not naive enough to not believe it was also to ask the professor to get the player a better grade.

However, this is what caused this fire storm? Really? Is there something I'm not catching here?

Do you honestly think he is some kind of minority in coaches that have talked to or tried to talk to professors about a player?

Unless there is something I'm not aware of, I scratch my head as to how this became the story it has.