Democratic Election Thread

^^^^Truly awful scene last night, but at least all of the moderates and people on the fence will being voting for Trump....so....thanks Bernie!!

#thankthabern!

Why on earth would you think that? No moderate is going to vote for Trump. The man is a fear mongering idiot with no substance.

^^^^Truly awful scene last night, but at least all of the moderates and people on the fence will being voting for Trump....so....thanks Bernie!!

#thankthabern!

Why on earth would you think that? No moderate is going to vote for Trump. The man is a fear mongering idiot with no substance.

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

haha

• Fire 1

#thankthabern!

hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

haha

Yes, he's comical as well.

#thankthabern!

Yeah they are...a lot of them are.

Are you seriously trying to equate a message on a football message board with comments made in public speeches by somebody running for public office?

Hold on...are you saying that sometimes people act differently in different situations? That perhaps sometimes people are playing a bit of a part to get a reaction?

Are you seriously trying to equate a message on a football message board with comments made in public speeches by somebody running for public office?

Hold on...are you saying that sometimes people act differently in different situations? That perhaps sometimes people are playing a bit of a part to get a reaction?

I'm not playing a part when I call him an idiot and I'm not asking for anyone's vote to become President of the US and represent the entire country.

Saying that, if I offended all of the low IQ people of the world by associating them somehow with Trump....I greatly apologize.

Your attempt at whatever you are trying to accomplish is an epic fail.

EDIT:

Actually, I probably was wrong for calling him an idiot. I actually think he must be pretty smart. How else could someone be the person he is where he changes what he says constantly and puts himself out to the public in the manner he has and so many people fall all over him...

Thank you for pointing out my error.

I'm not playing a part when I call him an idiot and I'm not asking for anyone's vote to become President of the US and represent the entire country.

Saying that, if I offended all of the low IQ people of the world by associating them somehow with Trump....I greatly apologize.

Your attempt at whatever you are trying to accomplish is an epic fail.

EDIT:

Actually, I probably was wrong for calling him an idiot. I actually think he must be pretty smart. How else could someone be the person he is where he changes what he says constantly and puts himself out to the public in the manner he has and so many people fall all over him...

Thank you for pointing out my error.

And that was exactly my point! He is playing a part so that he can accomplish his goal. He is saying what he thinks he needs to say.

I did not mean that you were playing a part. I was talking about Trump. His actions are probably pretty calculated and it seems to be working.

So no, I was not calling you out or anything like that.

With that said...he might not be playing a part...I could be totally wrong.