Democratic Election Thread

It's ok, you have No-Chance-Kasich to vote for, yer good, lol!

That's actually a pretty funny comment with the position Bern is in right now.

And once again, your make a post that really doesn't make sense with the post you are responding to.

I know Bern is extreme. That's why I don't agree with him. There is a lot of middle ground that most of America lives in. You should try it some time.

• Fire 2

It's ok, you have No-Chance-Kasich to vote for, yer good, lol!

That's actually a pretty funny comment with the position Bern is in right now.

At least I can feel good about voting for Bernie, it sets it up for the real revolution 4 years from now. Bern has more of a chance than Kasich, but you're right, pretty much a done deal for Hillary, the fix was in from the start. Sieg Heil Vasserman/Schultz came out point blank a few weeks ago and said the Super Dels were there to "prevent a grass roots insurgency" into the Dem Party, so there you have it.

OK....In an attempt to hold out an olive branch. Can we both agree that we wish this woman would just go away???

Vasserman/Schultz

Ja Ja!

I tell ya what, the higher up you go in the USA military/industrial complex, the more German the names become: Volf BleetZAAR, Karl KRAUThammer, Greta Van Sustern, Bret Baier, Vilhem Krystol, Debbie VassermanShultz, Greta Brawner, Greta Greta Greta, Gretchen, Gretchen Karl Karl Karl, blondes blondes blondes, almost as bad as the EU....and thats just the media, lol.

I guess I hadn't paid much attention to the Dem primary, but it's interesting how much Sanders has been beating up on Hillary. He's still behind by a considerable margin, but if he keeps pulling 60-80% of the vote, he could potentially pull it off. It will be interesting to watch down the stretch.

She creamed him in the South--Southern Blacks, in particular--which put him in catch up mode. F'ing Southerners. I don't think he can overcome the deficit at this point, NY, CA, Penn, he will at best split down the middle, so he's just not going to be able to make up the pledge delegate deficit, let alone the Supers. Maybe he can keep her below the majority and send it to convention, thats prlly the best chance.

Those southern states where HIllary has done the best are the same states that will almost certainly all be R in the general election.

I guess I hadn't paid much attention to the Dem primary, but it's interesting how much Sanders has been beating up on Hillary. He's still behind by a considerable margin, but if he keeps pulling 60-80% of the vote, he could potentially pull it off. It will be interesting to watch down the stretch.

She creamed him in the South--Southern Blacks, in particular--which put him in catch up mode. F'ing Southerners. I don't think he can overcome the deficit at this point, NY, CA, Penn, he will at best split down the middle, so he's just not going to be able to make up the pledge delegate deficit, let alone the Supers. Maybe he can keep her below the majority and send it to convention, thats prlly the best chance.

Those southern states where HIllary has done the best are the same states that will almost certainly all be R in the general election.

Yup.

Sometimes I think that they should just round up all the angry, racist white folk, send them to Alabama, build Drumpf's Wall around it and let them secede once and for all and let the rest of the country move on.

Anyway, Hillary has held her own in the more diverse northern states as well, so Bernie hasn't been able to gain much ground. He has owned the Pac NW but that isn't enough.

OK....In an attempt to hold out an olive branch. Can we both agree that we wish this woman would just go away???

Vasserman/Schultz

Ja Ja!

I tell ya what, the higher up you go in the USA military/industrial complex, the more German the names become: Volf BleetZAAR, Karl Krauhammer, Great Van Sustern, Bret Baier, Vilhem Krystol, Debbie VassermanShultz, Greta Brawner, Greta Greta Greta, Gretchen, Gretchen Karl Karl Karl, blondes blondes blondes, almost as bad as the EU....and thats just the media, lol.

:laughpound it would be so funny if not so true Very Interesting ! as one famous German Sargent would say ( :dunno ) I see nothing! I think he is Debbie's grandfather

Bernie is polling near even nationally I understand but Hillary gets those super delegates which will be difficult for Bernie to overcome.

If he pulls off an upset in NY it would be great, but still, the delegate split will be pretty even. Maybe he can take Penn, MD, CT, etc by 10%+, get some mo and finish off with a big splash in CA. There's still an outside chance, I spose.

Vasserman/Schultz

Ja Ja!

I tell ya what, the higher up you go in the USA military/industrial complex, the more German the names become: Volf BleetZAAR, Karl Krauhammer, Great Van Sustern, Bret Baier, Vilhem Krystol, Debbie VassermanShultz, Greta Brawner, Greta Greta Greta, Gretchen, Gretchen Karl Karl Karl, blondes blondes blondes, almost as bad as the EU....and thats just the media, lol.

:laughpound it would be so funny if not so true Very Interesting ! as one famous German Sargent would say ( :dunno ) I see nothing! I think he is Debbie's grandfather

Tell ya what, if you watch C-Span a bit, and they get into to those right wing AEI, Heritage, CFR, groups etc etc, the names are very German the higher up. Fritzheimer, Schimmelkruger, Schitzleklinger, and stuff like that, lol. Operation Paper Clip lives on, it appears.

And if you are a female reporter and not blonde, well you might as well forget about working for CNN and FOX. The Fox blondes look like they grew up in Hilter Youth camps. It's very very creepy. Why so many blondes? Maybe it's just a marketing ploy, blondes "sell" better on the tv. There's got to be a reason, it isn't just coincidence.

Bernie is polling near even nationally I understand but Hillary gets those super delegates which will be difficult for Bernie to overcome.

If he pulls off an upset in NY it would be great, but still, the delegate split will be pretty even. Maybe he can take Penn, MD, CT, etc by 10%+, get some mo and finish off with a big splash in CA. There's still an outside chance, I spose.

Is that your inner Jim Carey speaking there??

Is that your inner Jim Carey speaking there??

Not followin' ya, Chief...?

I really wish Warren would have run for President. I would've felt proud to vote for her. I'm guessing she thought she had no chance against Clinton, and maybe that's true.

Warren and Bernie are more or less clones when it comes to policy, but at this point, Bernie has shown the willingness to put his butt on the line for the cause, whereas Warren has not. She has yet to endorse anybody. So, for that reason, to me, Bernie has more credibility and trustworthiness and I think he is a more potent and committed spokesperson for progressives. Warren seems like she's hedging her bets, like Hillary does.

Bernie has chosen to run a campaign while Warren has not. Her lack of an endorsement is typical of a Democrat leader who doesn't want to insert themselves into a healthy party debate -- and I can't imagine why that should be criticized, but it's one of many things that Bernie supporters will make a credibility issue.

Bernie has done a lot of great things in pushing this debate leftward and in legitimizing a great many topics that I think the entire rest of the U.S. simply assumed was not politically viable. But I'm enormously skeptical that Bernie has particularly credible ability in politics. He has a long career as a small state Senator operating outside establishment lines; it's great, but what's his gameplan as an administrator apart from being a gatekeeper for ideological purity? Warren seems to have had a far more substantive Senate career. Sanders' vision seems to surpass the man himself. JMO. Would that we would have more Sanders and Warrens in Congress, though -- it's not reality yet, but the arrow seems pointed that way.