The way I see BYU/Nebraska this weekend

TrueHusker

Guys no need to get like that, simply the way I see it. IF... a big IF I am wrong I will gladly come back and address this thread, the same way I will when BYU puts up 60+.

Very rarely am I wrong about these types of match-ups.

Do you have anything to verify your predictive history for "these types of match-ups"? Not on this site, with only 8 posts. Are you why the high temp will be around 95 degrees on Saturday...a blast of hot air?

No, I used to have a blog but don't anymore. That's why I am posting here.

Each week I will give you my precise and accurate prediction and you will be surprised I think.

I could care less about the negativity that's been brought in here.

I'm here to have fun and converse.

Man. Tough luck. Your own blog banned you...

+1000. Well done, sir

lost-thumbs-up.gif

I predict that the fightin' magic underpants will not score 60+ in a game this season.

Check me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the most points the Huskers have ever surrendered in Lincoln was 45 in the Okie Lite debacle of 2007 when we went 5-7 and missed a bowl game for the first (and only) time since they invented helmets.

If Gheysum and crew are going to win, they will have to do it with 30 points or less.

I see it 46-23 Good guys.

2007 was the first and only time since they invented helmets we didn't make a bowl? If so, what bowl exactly did we play in after the 04' season?

• Fire 1

I predict that the fightin' magic underpants will not score 60+ in a game this season.

Check me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the most points the Huskers have ever surrendered in Lincoln was 45 in the Okie Lite debacle of 2007 when we went 5-7 and missed a bowl game for the first (and only) time since they invented helmets.

If Gheysum and crew are going to win, they will have to do it with 30 points or less.

I see it 46-23 Good guys.

2007 was the first and only time since they invented helmets we didn't make a bowl? If so, what bowl exactly did we play in after the 04' season?

Plus Misery hung 52 on us in 2008

Greetings,

I will be offering my sage advice throughout the Husker season and giving you my precise predictions.

This Saturday will be a toughy. The huskers won't be able to handle the BYU running game. Probability says BYU puts up 50-60 points on the Big Red and the huskers will struggle on both sides of the ball.

I am guessing the huskers will have 1-2 turnovers which lead to BYU scores.

I think this season is going to be a rebuilding season. Not enough athletic talent this year, major lack of recruiting high quality players, and overall I think this game will set the tone for the season.

I could be wrong on this one but I don't think so.

Final Score:

BYU 63

Neb 17

PS there is rumored to be a flu going around the team the past week and I expect the flu to have a minor impact on the starters for Nebraska.

This one could be ugly boys.

I agree with you.