***Official BYU Game Discussion Thread***

As my brother pointed out... field goal didn't matter. They scored a TD.

Math must not be your strong suit so I will help you out. 28+6 (two fg's)=34 if BYU makes the EP=34 and we have OT. So yes, having a FG kicker worth his scholly made a huge difference. Or our secondary could just knock the ball down and we win. The players didn't execute and that isn't on the staff.

When I saw Nebraska rush only three men on the first play of BYU's last drive, I knew the handwriting was on the wall... :violin

I'm not sure why coaches love that idea so much when it overwhelmingly backfires on them. :dunno

Common sense would indicate, hey they only need a field goal thanks to our crappy kicker, maybe we should not be giving up 10 yards a play to stop the clock, nope we want to make sure they just dont hit a long bomb. Oh wait they did that too. Banker sucks.

"Ah shucks" - Mike Riley

As a life long Oregon State fan I feel your pain. Want to trade for Gary Anderson? Just kidding... You can keep that bunch of coaching clowns...

He's here to collect his retirement, then he'll be replaced.

Pretty much what I expected.

He will be living fat and happy after he has a 4 win season.

"Ah shucks" - Mike Riley

As a life long Oregon State fan I feel your pain. Want to trade for Gary Anderson? Just kidding... You can keep that bunch of coaching clowns...

He's here to collect his retirement, then he'll be replaced.

Pretty much what I expected.

He will be living fat and happy after he has a 4 win season.

His retirement needs to start early. BYU will not win more than 6 games this year.