***Official BYU Game Discussion Thread***

"Ah shucks" - Mike Riley

As a life long Oregon State fan I feel your pain. Want to trade for Gary Anderson? Just kidding... You can keep that bunch of coaching clowns...

He's here to collect his retirement, then he'll be replaced.

Pretty much what I expected.

He will be living fat and happy after he has a 4 win season.

This is a .504 coach................. Ganz was right as was TA. We are a passing team now..... And a poor one at that.

Disgusting loss.

Credit to BYU--they out-coached and out-played our guys. In Memorial Stadium.

If there's a more putrid way to start the season, I'm not sure what it would be.

2nd half Nebraska outplayed BYU by far IMO. Why you don't play prevent and rush three.

I'd rather have that fourth guy in there pressuring the qb than standing around in the endzone. That was not a lucky up-for-grabs throw. He had time and made a nice well-aimed pass.

Who are some of these damn fools posting in here? MR had a great strategy to start the game, had his guys ready. Then after a rough 2nd quarter made adjustments that shut down BYU and got is two quick TD's... Another thing Bo could never do. Nebraska would've allowed 3 in the 2nd half if it weren't for the final dagger, which isn't on the coaches. That was won by the BYU players, nothing more. Nothing less.

• Fire 1

Who are some of these damn fools posting in here? MR had a great strategy to start the game, had his guys ready. Then after a rough 2nd quarter made adjustments that shut down BYU and got is two quick TD's... Another thing Bo could never do. Nebraska would've allowed 3 in the 2nd half if it weren't for the final dagger, which isn't on the coaches. That was won by the BYU players, nothing more. Nothing less.

Bo didn't break a 30 year streak. Or 29, or whatever.

When I saw Nebraska rush only three men on the first play of BYU's last drive, I knew the handwriting was on the wall... :violin

I'm not sure why coaches love that idea so much when it overwhelmingly backfires on them. :dunno

I was screaming the same thing. At least rush four. Make him throw under pressure.

Count me in on this too. Just hate that strategy

We played with no heart. Looked like they didn't want to be out there.

They hit us out of bounds, putting Sutton in a cart. No big deal.

Roughing the kicker. Foltz gets carted off. Let's play patty cake on the line.

We gave their BACKUP QB all of the time in the world to make a perfect pass and that's exactly what he did. We deserved this loss. Hopefully it lights a fire under this team's ass or its gonna be a long sh**ty season.