Injury updates

Sorry, but the below is going to jump around a lot...

Any guesses on how much Weber is going to play vs. Banderas? I was pretty confident Banderas would have a great season this year, but Weber has looked so much better. Not even really close in my opinion.

Would be really nice to have Gates back. That side of the line has been pretty tough to watch. I might be interested in seeing Sterup at guard. I never really thought he had the footwork to be a tackle. Has there been any other news in regards to the o-line? Is Thurston still behind Reeves at center, and if so, does anyone know why?

Was going to start something new since I didn't know where else to discuss it, but I don't like to start new threads. However, I think this would be a logical place to discuss. With T. Newby possibly out, I have seen that Wilbon has been taking reps and may get some playing time. I was under the impression that the reason he wasn't seeing playing time was related to something non football related. Has this suddenly changed?