Injury updates

If Weber is healthy, curious to see the distribution of snaps between him and Bando. Personally, I thought that Weber was playing at a higher level.

Yeah, that's an interesting position. I was worried about that LB spot before the season started. But Weber's performance has been one of the few pleasant surprises we've had this season.

• Fire 1

https://twitter.com/HuskerExtraBC/status/662414789998608384

So they guys behind Kondolo aren't good enough to get a snap but Sterup starts there after one week....

Damon Benning's head is going to explode

I think it already has! I am hoping he is on the show this morning so we can get his take!

Sterup has been very unimpressive (to put it kindly) the last 2 games IMO. But after one week he gets a start at RG?

So I wonder who went through the B1G 10 meat grinder this week from Nebraska's team?

I know most of it doesn't come out until tomorrow, but just fishing to see if anybody heard anything about Alonzo Moore?

Other than that and Westerkamp getting pounded again, I didn't see too much carnage.