Savage Professionalism Lives in Lincoln

zoogs

If you're a WR, you've got to love the idea of being coached by Keith Williams.

Our receivers played so stinkin' well Saturday and one could argue we were missing our best one. I hope to see it all season. You've gotta believe it has something to do with KW. We've had so many stinkin' drops over the past few years it seems. I hope KW can keep bringing out the best in our WR's.

Our receivers played so stinkin' well Saturday and one could argue we were missing our best one. I hope to see it all season. You've gotta believe it has something to do with KW. We've had so many stinkin' drops over the past few years it seems. I hope KW can keep bringing out the best in our WR's.

I worry that KW will leave to another program, it always seems like the good ones go.

I worry that KW will leave to another program, it always seems like the good ones go.
This is his first big stop in college football - I'll admit I lean as a silver linings guy - but I'm hoping with the Riley staff, they'll stick together long enough to bring success. I could be wrong, but I don't know if KW wants to jump to a promotion as an OC. Any lateral change would surprise me, unless the NFL is his goal. His personality really seems to fit college athletes.

This is his first big stop in college football - I'll admit I lean as a silver linings guy - but I'm hoping with the Riley staff, they'll stick together long enough to bring success. I could be wrong, but I don't know if KW wants to jump to a promotion as an OC. Any lateral change would surprise me, unless the NFL is his goal. His personality really seems to fit college athletes.
I could see him going for a wr coach job at USC, UCLA, Cal...or some SEC school

I could see him going for a wr coach job at USC, UCLA, Cal...or some SEC school

He got offered to go to USC and almost did actually. Kiffin offered all his assistants 315k or something like that, it was during the time Kiffen took over for Carroll. Lane only offered him 250k or 275k and he didn't like that he would be under payed so he didn't take the job and went home to Tulane

Do we even know if he wants to be more than the best WR coach in the nation?

To me that is what he looks like he wants to be. I mean look, he even has his own branding. He will get a lot of exposure here and other teams will come knocking.

Eh if we pay up to keep him here I don't see why he would leave. It all depends on our success with Riley. IF Riley if successful I would bet he sticks around.

I think Saturday against So. Alabama they played well again. I do remember one drop over the middle with Reily, but other than that the receivers are fighting for extra yards.