OWH Chatelain: “Hope and hopelessness"

OWH Chatelain: “Hope and hopelessness"   

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hope. But thats my personality. Im a chiefs fan. Hell i had hope under Callahan. But my hope is towards the program not the coach. Im a nebraska fan. Not a fan of a particular coach. And with this 1-2 start, were finding put theres a lot of folks really struggling with that particular concept. If riley cant do it, well reset again and fire him and try again. It isnt something that any other program doesnt or hasnt gone through.

• Fire 4

I have no hope for this season. I'll watch the games and cheer the team on, but there is no hope for any kind of real success this year. Maybe Coach Mike turns it around next year, or the year after, but I lost any hope when we lost to BYU and got embarrassed by Miami.

But like a good Cubs fan I'll say. There's always next year.

• Fire 1

I don't know. I had hope, until I saw how utterly poorly and unprepared the team performed through the first 3 quarters. It was nice to see the comeback but it still doesn't erase the 3 quarters of total suckage. I was hoping those kind of performances were a thing of the past. Now I don't know.

Hope. But thats my personality. Im a chiefs fan. Hell i had hope under Callahan. But my hope is towards the program not the coach. Im a nebraska fan. Not a fan of a particular coach. And with this 1-2 start, were finding put theres a lot of folks really struggling with that particular concept. If riley cant do it, well reset again and fire him and try again. It isnt something that any other program doesnt or hasnt gone through.

I like where you going with this. I'll always have hope.

Each game is an "event" for me...so I will keep the hope alive!

Game One: Partied in Lincoln all day and partied back at my house that night

Game Two: Partied at Tanners and then some dive bar

Game Three: House party with tons of food, 3 TV's and beerlympics

I hope the team does well and I always plan on having a blast

Hopelessness ? there is certainly no reason to feel hopeless (no hope at all?). How can anyone with any football understanding feel that way at this point. There is no reason to feel we are not winning any more games this year or next or the year after? That is hopeless! If you were hoping for a national title in 2015 or 2016, you are taking something that is not legally manufactured in the United States! Hope there should be plenty of at this point. We have seen improvement and that is not debatable to me.

I believe this year's team would beat last year's team. Ameer would be the only reason one could argue last year's team was better and I believe the new staff has taught some good things to the players. Would the game be a challeng? yes. but we have better overall talent this year it appears to me.

• Fire 2