How much education do you have?

Huskerboard educational demographics  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm curious about the educational background of Huskerboard. I'm guessing quite a few have bachelor's degrees. And probly a few have advanced degrees, while a few have none. The poll is private, so no one can see your answers. However, feel free to discuss below.

• Fire 1

I'm curious about the educational background of Huskerboard. I'm guessing quite a few have bachelor's degrees. And probly a few have advanced degrees, while a few have none. The poll is private, so no one can see your answers. However, feel free to discuss below.

I'm guessing many have no education experience at all by reading the past few game threads from this season. RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE!

I'm guessing many have no education experience at all by reading the past few game threads from this season. RABBLE, RABBLE, RABBLE!

Maybe. Then again, some of the people with the most education are the biggest dicks.

/takes diplomas off the wall. Hides them under desk.

• Fire 1

Maybe. Then again, some of the people with the most education are the biggest dicks.

"Diplomas"? Nice humblebrag.

"Diplomas"? Nice humblebrag.

Yeah, see what I mean. Dicks! :lol:

Went UNL out of HS, all fun no school first year. Took me a few years to get my sh#t together blew a lot of $$ and goodwill when I was 19, but now at UNO in a program I am really excited about. Even considering pursing a post grad degree which is a thought I never would have entertained a few years ago. Knowing what you want to do is a great way to get motivated.

• Fire 1

Associate of Science in Radiologic Technology. Taking classes right now to get certified in MRI and classes next year to get certified in CT. These classes will go towards my bachelors degree if I ever want to pursue it, but idk. You make the same amount of money with an associates in this field as you do bachelors

• Fire 1