How Would You Feel?

Also...the idea of giving Riley 7 years because "you" gave Bo 7 years is stupid. It really is...

I agree. I thought we gave Bo WAY too long.

I defended BC for a long time (too long), and I defended Bo for a long time (probably too long). I can't change how I am going to have my opinions on a new coach?

To me, I am seeing the exact same crap that I have seen for the past 14 years. It's not good football. Riley is the current coach, so I am going to give him blame.

You see, that's where we TOTALLY disagree.

When we are executing and doing things the way they're supposed to look, I think it looks like GREAT FOOTBALL. Probably the best football I've seen around here in a long time.

I just see inconsistency still, and inconsistency has plagued this team for a long time, but man when it's going right it looks like damn good football.

When Bo's teams played good football, it looked really damned good too.

Also...the idea of giving Riley 7 years because "you" gave Bo 7 years is stupid. It really is...

I defended BC for a long time (too long), and I defended Bo for a long time (probably too long). I can't change how I am going to have my opinions on a new coach?

To me, I am seeing the exact same crap that I have seen for the past 14 years. It's not good football. Riley is the current coach, so I am going to give him blame.

When we are executing and doing things the way they're supposed to look, I think it looks like GREAT FOOTBALL. Probably the best football I've seen around here in a long time.

I just see inconsistency still, and inconsistency has plagued this team for a long time, but man when it's going right it looks like damn good football.

I think that is true of all programs.

When Bo's teams played good football, it looked really damned good too.

Totally agree.

Although I wasn't particularly a fan of our offensive style so much, when it was going right and being executed well, I always thought it was effective, especially defensively.

That was hard to debate.

After seven years though, the inconsistencies and the let downs were far too often and too overbearing when they occurred. If Riley, Langsdorf and Banker are seven years in and struggling in the same ways Bo's teams were, I would expect we will see yet another change.

You think last in FBS in penalties per play is "great football"? You think last in passing defense is "great football"? You think getting completely dominated on the road for 80% of the game is "great football"?

Wow,

The+point+totally+went+over+your+head+di

Try this on for size: we are going to have to steal one W just to make it into the Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl.

If that is true, can we all agree that the season was not good?

Hmmm, that is an interesting question. I know some fans are saying that they don't care what happens this season with wins/losses but we all know that is not true.

I gotta think that no bowl game would = a really craptastic season, right?

Try this on for size: we are going to have to steal one W just to make it into the Zaxby's Heart of Dallas Bowl.

Hmmm, that is an interesting question. I know some fans are saying that they don't care what happens this season with wins/losses but we all know that is not true.

Riley & staff need to make a bowl game or I would think they would start next year pretty high on the hotseat list.

• Fire 1

Riley & staff need to make a bowl game or I would think they would start next year pretty high on the hotseat list.

Yes, because a new coaching staff should be judged and threatened with his job after ONE YEAR!

post-12687-0-91734400-1443700145_thumb.gif

Was Clownahan on the hotseat after the dumpster fire known as the 04' season?

There were a LOT of disgruntled fans after the '04 season. Pedeyshine was tied to BC, so he wasn't going to fire him after 1 year. BC did show "progress" by going 8-4 in '05.

Yes and no. Depends who you asked. Some blamed it on talent (partially right) others blamed it on "square peg round hole" (partially right).

There were a LOT of disgruntled fans after the '04 season. Pedeyshine was tied to BC, so he wasn't going to fire him after 1 year. BC did show "progress" by going 8-4 in '05.

True. And I'm of the opinion that using Callahan as an excuse to let the current staff skate is not the road to success.

We have 9 wins built into the schedule, anything less than that is a step back.