Coaches lost this game

This wasn't on the coaches. The 3rd down call was a good one and Armstrong f'd it up. I will say the 4th down call was a joke and we should have kicked the FG. Gerry is who f'd up letting a receiver get behind him. To say this is on the coaches is a joke.

yes armstrong f'd up...just like he had been all day...so is he calling the plays? is he making a decision to throw the ball with a minute left against a team that hasnt been able to move the ball all day. kicking the FG maybe...but how reliable is the kicker? you punt the ball into the corner. make them go at least 80yds. send pressure so the QB doesnt have time to beat your pathetic CBs deep. they have no timeouts and would have less than 40secs....there is no way this is not on the coaches!
it was a calculated risk I remember another coach that took a risk in an orange bowl by going for two instead of tying it up it didn't work either but I think we all know who IM referring TO
How many times did TO pass the pall with :55 seco de left and the lead

This wasn't on the coaches. The 3rd down call was a good one and Armstrong f'd it up. I will say the 4th down call was a joke and we should have kicked the FG. Gerry is who f'd up letting a receiver get behind him. To say this is on the coaches is a joke.

yes armstrong f'd up...just like he had been all day...so is he calling the plays? is he making a decision to throw the ball with a minute left against a team that hasnt been able to move the ball all day. kicking the FG maybe...but how reliable is the kicker? you punt the ball into the corner. make them go at least 80yds. send pressure so the QB doesnt have time to beat your pathetic CBs deep. they have no timeouts and would have less than 40secs....there is no way this is not on the coaches!

Back in the long ago times, I was at a really good Texas game and the 3rd down call (I think it was 3rd) of the final seconds of the game was to have Lord throw a pass from, like, the 5. It was intercepted. People were mad at Lord, but I defended him saying that the coaches should have known what he could and couldn't do and what the odds were of that working out even remotely well. It would be like asking a kid who is taking algebra to do your calculus homework-- it's the fault of the person asking, not the person whose limitations should be well known by the asker. same thing here. Of course, this wasn't against texas (when texas was good).

Keep fighting the good fight. Hahah

Who exactly has been "coaching up" Tommy the last 4 games.

Oh, that's right, Langsahan.

All I can say is, this season is lost. Tried hard to get behind this staff, but looks like Riley is a .500 coach. The facilities aren't going to help him get better players, with what he is showing on the field.

Time to start looking for a new coach in a couple of years. Neb can't afford to fire him for awhile.

GBR!!!

Can't afford it? You are crazy.

We had to buy out the last two coaches. Don't think the Admin will go for it, any time soon. Does the univ have the money, yes, won't go over big if they do it again. That's all I mean.

GBR!!!

Great, so that 3rd down play call wasn't on Langsdorf. How about this - line up in I-formation, turn around, hand it off. Stop with the cute BS.

Even more, why in the hell did we keep putting Tommy in the position to throw the ball around, ESPECIALLY downfield, in a downpour and windy conditions? You throw underneath in those conditions. If you cannot do that, you take what you get on the ground. It's not hard, and I don't know why Langsdorf insisted on making it that hard. The entirety of this game Langsdorf continuously thought up some of the worst possible decisions in situations, and decided that would be his decision.

It's just mind-boggling, and infuriating.

I agree, once they replaced Newby in the backfield, we were having success running the ball.....when we tried to run the ball it is. Another thing that pissed me off was Gerry blowing a cover 2 and letting someone behind him. It was VT all over again. You have one f'ing responsibility as a safety in a cover 2. Don't let anyone get the f#*k behind you dumbass!!!

All I can say is, this season is lost. Tried hard to get behind this staff, but looks like Riley is a .500 coach. The facilities aren't going to help him get better players, with what he is showing on the field.

Time to start looking for a new coach in a couple of years. Neb can't afford to fire him for awhile.

GBR!!!

We had to buy out the last two coaches. Don't think the Admin will go for it, any time soon. Does the univ have the money, yes, won't go over big if they do it again. That's all I mean.

GBR!!!

Thankfully, the Perle necklace is gone in a year. Maybe the next chancellor will value having a winning football program.

#selloutstreak

GBR!!!

GBR!!!

I'm not sure we should fire him, but if we got 2-10 or 3-9 he will be gone. No questions asked by admin because Eichorst will be gone with him.

GBR!!!

GBR!!!

I'm not sure we should fire him, but if we got 2-10 or 3-9 he will be gone. No questions asked by admin because Eichorst will be gone with him.

Hell.

Maybe Dr. Tom will throw us another bone and be the next chancellor.

Talk about having the last laugh.

While it's true that both of his choices for HC were not great, I think that we should have a little more respect for everything the man did for this program, university, and state.

GBR!!!

GBR!!!

after one season? I doubt it.