Riley Sucks, Who Do We Steal?

Before we are able to s**tcan Riley, we have to get Eichorst and his incompetence out of office first.

So for AD replacements, I would suggest going after the Michigan State AD Mark Hollis. Not only has he improved both football and basketball under his watch, his athletes consistently post high GPAs and from what I can tell, there's been little to no drama with him and his tenure.

• Fire 2

Is there honestly any realistic chance that Mike Reilly isn't here for at least 3 more seasons?

I have no idea, but Nebraska football brings in a lot of money. IMO we are dangerously close to losing a portion of that money. Three consecutive sub-par seasons, and the sellout streak is probably gone. Merchandising revenue will probably drop substantially this year. That should get the attention of decision makers. We may not be able to afford keeping MR.

Anything and anyone that brings back:

1. Smash-mouth, power football
  2. Good fundamentals
  3. Clock management
  4. Player Development
  5. And yes.......OPTION FOOTBALL!

I'm pretty sure you and I are on the same page. The only answer, in terms of scheme and style of football for what everyone wants to see, is Troy Calhoun.

I'm probably going to say his name 1000 times this week, and 100000 times this season.

• Fire 2

Hey PowerT, I don't watch AFA as much as you do. Does Calhoun run a wing-bone, like DeBerry used to? Are all of his plays based off option concepts? Just curious since I don't know. Thanks in advance.

Flexbone stuff, I formation, Shotgun, but the meat of his offense is based off option football. He's a better option than Paul Johnson because he stresses defenses with option ball from multiple formations.

There is a reason he got rave reviews and was compared to TO in a Fox Sports article in July. I posted it on here a couple weeks back.

• Fire 2

Hey PowerT, I don't watch AFA as much as you do. Does Calhoun run a wing-bone, like DeBerry used to? Are all of his plays based off option concepts? Just curious since I don't know. Thanks in advance.

Flexbone stuff, I formation, Shotgun, but the meat of his offense is based off option football. He's a better option than Paul Johnson because he stresses defenses with option ball from multiple formations.

There is a reason he got rave reviews and was compared to TO in a Fox Sports article in July. I posted it on here a couple weeks back.

Cool stuff. If you still have that article handy, can you post it again?

Anything and anyone that brings back:

1. Smash-mouth, power football
  2. Good fundamentals
  3. Clock management
  4. Player Development
  5. And yes.......OPTION FOOTBALL!

I'm pretty sure you and I are on the same page. The only answer, in terms of scheme and style of football for what everyone wants to see, is Troy Calhoun.

I'm probably going to say his name 1000 times this week, and 100000 times this season.

Coach Power'T you & I are exactly on the same page. :cheers

• Fire 1

Troy Calhoun.

Tom Herman.

Scott Frost.

Chip Kelly.

Justin Fuente.

Probably in that order

Hire a DC that is good. Bud Foster at VaTech? Venables? Northwestern's DC? I don't even care, I just want to play a brand of football that suits NU.

Lance Leipold was my choice before Riley. He is starting out bad at Buffalo but I think he is definitely a top coach.