Who thinks there will be some "booing" this weekend at home?

You know what the "Greatest Fans in College Football" would do? Support their team even in the worst of times. Your poor antics will have no impact on the situation other than to makes this fan base look like all the other trashy fan bases who only cheer for a winner. I guess being a fan of one team means that your team won't win every game every season but that doesn't mean you can't support the guys wearing the jerseys. They are after all playing for Nebraska, the team you love

• Fire 1

I'm from the East coast and have been a Husker fan for years. Starting watching back in the days Tommy Frazier era. I finally got a chance to visit Lincoln, and went to the Neb / Okla St. game a couple of years ago. It was my first live Husker game, and I was "really" impressed with the fans and the atmosphere in the stadium. Even though the HUskers got blown out, I didn't hear a single boo against the team. I thought that was really classy.

Since I was a kid, I always thought that Nebraska was a classy organization, and when I went to the game, I was even more impressed.

Stay classy Husker nation! Don't boo the home team!

• Fire 4

I will be at the game, NorthEast corner. I've never started a fight in my life, but if I hear booing directed at our players or coaches or team as a whole, I will most likely open a 58 year old can of whoopassssss. There is no, absolutely NO cause to boo your team. If you are that unhappy, leave. Give away your tickets. Don't come back. Buh-bye.

• Fire 1

I will be at the game, NorthEast corner. I've never started a fight in my life, but if I hear booing directed at our players or coaches or team as a whole, I will most likely open a 58 year old can of whoopassssss. There is no, absolutely NO cause to boo your team. If you are that unhappy, leave. Give away your tickets. Don't come back. Buh-bye.

Yep, I agree 100%. I think if anyone boos they're setting themselves up for embarrassment.

There are only two times I will boo in the stadium:

1. After really bad calls by the refs

2. Halloween

ghost_boo.gif?w=100&h=100

This is the hypocrisy I always love about this discussion. Boo coaches or players= classless douchbags. Boo refs= totally acceptable, even encouraged.

Gotta love it!

If we get refs like the ones this past weekend, or the ones who didn't call a flag on that hit on Sutton in week 1 then yeah they should definitely be booed.

• Fire 1

I hope not but I do think this cold be the week where we start hearing some boo's from Husker fans against the team.

You don't understand the Husker thing very well for someone who thinks and talks about it so much.

Of course booing ref failures and late hits is always game (some disagree).

There are only two times I will boo in the stadium:

1. After really bad calls by the refs

2. Halloween

ghost_boo.gif?w=100&h=100

This is the hypocrisy I always love about this discussion. Boo coaches or players= classless douchbags. Boo refs= totally acceptable, even encouraged.

Gotta love it!

If we gets refs like the ones this past weekend, or the ones who didn't call a flag on that hit on Sutton in week 1 then yeah they should definitely be booed.

Case in point.

Are you going to be the reffing the game this week? Try not to make any bad calls this weekend dude you're going to be booed