Minnesota Game Predictions

URSS

I predict the team will show up and give it all they have, the same with the staff.

I hope none of them read this board. It is obvious none of you have played on a team, coached a team or been involved with one. Whining screaming little bitches is what I hear on here most of the time lately. Those that call yourselves coaches should be ashamed of yourselves.

We are gonna lose. By how much? Who knows, but I don't think it's gonna be close.

Serious question.

What evidence are you basing the "not close" on?

I think it's funny you accept the loss but not the guess it's gonna be a blowout.

Honestly though. Kill is smart enough to throw against our shitacular secondary. They're not gonna waste their time running.

It's a gut feeling. Like when I felt we'd lose to Illinois.

it was a serious question. What have you seen this year to suggest well ever get blown out? Hell. The one time we were we dug down and had miami on the ropes.

It was an honest question. But you have a gut feeling. And as strange as college football is anymore sometimes thats what you have to roll with.

We lose big because losing became normal for these players and apparently AD things we are in a good place right now. I do not see the urgency to win...plus Minn held their ground against TCU. We would not last 10 seconds with TCU. if we played TCU this week, they will hang 150 points on us with our pass defense. I really hope we win because I am really tired of seeing my beloved Huskers lose but everything points to us finding a stupid way to lose the game.