Minnesota Game Predictions

URSS

If Minnesota runs for under 100 yards and passes under 200 we win. Also we force 2 or more turnovers and limit ourselves to one or zero turnovers that would help. Running the ball 30 times with a dose of newby, ozigbo and Jano could wear them down. I think this week we will pass less and it will benefit with Tommy completing more passes.

In conclusion does Mitch Leidner look like an excellent passer or does our secondary slow him down and he throws a lot of bad passes.

if we blow this game and sustain a lost, we are done......pack it in........

I'm kinda in agreeance with this. This is really entering last chance territory. Division is probably out of reach already and there is little margin for a winning season.

Win decisively against Minnesota, though, and maybe that's a catalyst. I really think the defense is a few warm bodies away from turning this around. The last few weeks have been wars of attrition. You simply will not sustain pass rushing 50 times a game without being able to rotate players. It's too exhausting. We're not talking championship level defense here, but if we can just play to the level we do when guys are fresh then it's well enough for the bums we're playing against.

We win. Because unlike some of you , this team doesn't quit. They go down swinging and try again next week.

The staff will keep trying, so get in, sit down, shut up and hang on. You're either for them or against them, no inbetweens.

All the bitching in the world isn't going to change things. If Riley and staff don't succeed, they'll be gone years from now. No sense in debating it. Nothing you say or do will change that, so support them.

Go Big Red!

• Fire 1