So Happy We Didn't End Up With This....

Why do we have to defend the poor coaching (so far) of Riley and his staff, by pointing out the failures of a different coach who was rumored to be in the mix for the NU job?

I don't think the intent is to defend the poor decisions of our staff. It's more to say we dodged a fat, obnoxious, entitled, douchey, sore winner, sore loser, old butthead looking bullet.

• Fire 4

Why do we have to defend the poor coaching (so far) of Riley and his staff, by pointing out the failures of a different coach who was rumored to be in the mix for the NU job?

I don't think the intent is to defend the poor decisions of our staff. It's more to say we dodged a fat, obnoxious, entitled, douchey, sore winner, sore loser, old butthead looking bullet.

I think it's people trying to make themselves feel better about the NU situation, by pointing out the failures of Bielema, when NU isn't in any position to be pointing out other's failures. There was similar conversation with Sarkisian at USC.

• Fire 2

We are 0-2 in our conference... Stones...glass houses...

I think it's people trying to make themselves feel better about the NU situation, by pointing out the failures of Bielema, when NU isn't in any position to be pointing out other's failures. There was similar conversation with Sarkisian at USC.

I believe the intent was simply to point out that despite the current struggles of the program, things could be worse - we could have that AND be stuck with somebody like Bielema.

I just had to put these three quotes in one post for better affect. :laughpound

While the thought of Iowa trailer trash Bert being our coach gave me emesis, he's a better coach than Riley, and he knows how to win in the big 10.

3-16 current record (conference) at Arkansas (.15% winning)?? :dumdum LOL That is an awful HC.

Riley is 1-0 against Bielema

SEC>>>B1G.

As for head to head, well, you know what they say about the sun and a dog's behind.

I didn't defend the poor coaching.....I only wanted to share the video of Bielema who was rumored to be taking the job. Granted I'm sure it was just to get an extension at Arkansas, but the rumor was definitely out there. I even said in my post I'm not happy with the current coaching job by Riley, and have been pretty vocal about it on this board. However, at least he's not setting a terrible off-field example like Bielema is.

I don't see any defending of our staffs poor decision making. They are at least owning it at the podium. Bert would go to the presser with a meatball sub and blame it on his players then fart and leave.

Putting records aside, Bielma is just a horrible person.

• Fire 2

While the thought of Iowa trailer trash Bert being our coach gave me emesis, he's a better coach than Riley, and he knows how to win in the big 10.

3-16 current record (conference) at Arkansas (.15% winning)?? :dumdum LOL That is an awful HC.

SEC>>>B1G.

As for head to head, well, you know what they say about the sun and a dog's behind.

:laughpound

SEC>>>B1G.

:laughpound

It's true according to Bielema! I was disappointed that Bert left Wisconsin. He represented the program well.