So Happy We Didn't End Up With This....

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/10/12/9506999/bret-bielema-penalty-cam-robinson-alabama-flop-penalty

Bielema runs toward Robinson, gets in his face, flops and gets the flag. Then he does a big celebration on the field. Arkansas got the ball moved to the 12-yard line as a result and scored a touchdown on the drive.

I'm as upset as anyone about how the Riley era has gone so far, but let's not forget this guy was rumored to be coming to Nebraska as well. Here's another example of why Bielema is straight trash. Glad we at least don't have a coach that will embarrass themselves like this

• Fire 3

He doesn't fit the yes man type SE was looking for. My hunch is bielema started the Lincoln rumor to close the Arky job.

Huh? Bielema was already at Arkansas. What would he have to close?

I remember that rumor. I think it was during one of the Bo scandals when there was talk of firing him.

I just had to put these three quotes in one post for better affect. :laughpound

While the thought of Iowa trailer trash Bert being our coach gave me emesis, he's a better coach than Riley, and he knows how to win in the big 10.

3-16 current record (conference) at Arkansas (.15% winning)?? :dumdum LOL That is an awful HC.

Riley is 1-0 against Bielema