Northwestern week

Red Five

I wouldn't plan on being able to run up the score on these guys. NW has played us tough 3 of the 4 years we've been in the B1G. This includes a couple games that weren't supposed to be close. Except for last year's 21 point blowout the game has been decided by 3 points or less each time. Including our Hail Mary win and miracle 4th qtr comeback.

Lest you forget how close these guys have played us:

When we beat these guys, Handle Purdue and Upset Sparty are we a top 20-25 team?

Nope.

There were only five four-loss teams in the FINAL AP Top 25 last year. There are currently only two TWO loss teams.

Northwestern beat a Top 10 team and their only two losses are to Top 15 teams and they're barely even getting any votes.

Are we wearing the ALTS this week as well?

Yep

do you think the fan base should try to wear black this week? I know the student section probably will but I know in the past when we tried to wear black, most of the rest of the stadium couldn't get themselves to wear anything other than red (not that i have a problem with preserving the sea of red).