Bowl Eligible

We've got:

Purdue - maybe

MSU - lolno

Rutgers - maybe

Iowa - nope

We ain't going bowling.

I say we go 4-8 at best if not 3-9. This coaching staff are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy over their heads. They have no mojo. At this point, they are just robbing the state of Nebraska blind by cashing fat checks and destroying what is left of Husker pride. How low have we fallen! It is depressing that we have become insignificant and simply irrelevant.

We've got:

Purdue - maybe

MSU - lolno

Rutgers - maybe

Iowa - nope

We ain't going bowling.

I say we go 4-8 at best if not 3-9. This coaching staff are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy over their heads. They have no mojo. At this point, they are just robbing the state of Nebraska blind by cashing fat checks and destroying what is left of Husker pride. How low have we fallen! It is depressing that we have become insignificant and simply irrelevant.

if Read and Stewart had any self worth they would quit at the end of the season if not sooner. That should help the rest of them make their future plans in coaching here.

Riley's seat is as comfortable as ever. Let him have 7 years and retire into the sunset at age 72.

So let's let Riley go and let Perlman and Eichorst go back and hire their SECOND BEST choice?...does that sound like a good plan to anyone?...

Agreed. I keep having to say this over and over, I should just make it my signature. Nobody outside of Nebraska or it's alumni cares about Nebraska. Everyone always seems to think coaches are just crawling over each other to get in here, it's just not reality. And forget UNL opening their pocket books and signing "a big name" it's not happening.

Maybe everyone will get their wish and we can convince Frost to come, but he won't get here until we have a bunch of west coast guys and we'll have to go through yet another offensive overhaul. yay.

Hell even Callahan was like Pedys 13th choice, and that was before we were this bad.

Nebraska doesn't win another game this year.

Sadly, this is very possible. A 3 win season with 9 losses? FDR may have been the President the last time that happened? Or maybe we never lost 9?

And if it happens, so what? No one seems to give a dang if this team wins 9 games or loses 9 games. Riley's seat is as comfortable as ever. Let him have 7 years and retire into the sunset at age 72.

To be honest, I don't. The end result once all the bowl games are over and the final polls are released is virtually the same.

Saying Purdue is a 'maybe' is about as genuine as saying they'd maybe beat the New England Patriots. It's the trivial response.

Purdue is the closest thing to a win this side of Kansas. They need more than a pick 6 to beat just about anyone. We're talking about a team whom has 5 wins in the past three years....and 4 of those are against lower division foes. They're not "big ten bad" like we've played, they're a whole other level of bad. It would be the biggest upset of the year if they beat anyone on their remaining schedule. I know some like to think Nebraska is terrible, but I assume we'd all agree that Nebraska is still in the set of 'anyone.'

Riley's seat is as comfortable as ever. Let him have 7 years and retire into the sunset at age 72.

So let's let Riley go and let Perlman and Eichorst go back and hire their SECOND BEST choice?...does that sound like a good plan to anyone?...

Charlie Weis??............lol

Charlie Weiss would be a giant step up at this point, sadly.

• Fire 1