Bowl Eligible

I'm not sure how anyone can say with confidence that any team we play in the remaining schedule is a for sure win. Not the way this team has played and the coaches have coached. Remember when Illinois was a for sure win?

We should beat Purdue. They're pretty bad. They did end up only losing to Michigan State by 3 points but that was 3 weeks ago and MSU seems vulnerable to me also but that's a different subject.

I still think Nebraska wins but this is an October road game. Weird things can happen.

Saying Purdue is a 'maybe' is about as genuine as saying they'd maybe beat the New England Patriots. It's the trivial response.

Purdue is the closest thing to a win this side of Kansas. They need more than a pick 6 to beat just about anyone. We're talking about a team whom has 5 wins in the past three years....and 4 of those are against lower division foes. They're not "big ten bad" like we've played, they're a whole other level of bad. It would be the biggest upset of the year if they beat anyone on their remaining schedule. I know some like to think Nebraska is terrible, but I assume we'd all agree that Nebraska is still in the set of 'anyone.'

Well, this is awkward...
  • Fire 2

Saying Purdue is a 'maybe' is about as genuine as saying they'd maybe beat the New England Patriots. It's the trivial response.

Purdue is the closest thing to a win this side of Kansas. They need more than a pick 6 to beat just about anyone. We're talking about a team whom has 5 wins in the past three years....and 4 of those are against lower division foes. They're not "big ten bad" like we've played, they're a whole other level of bad. It would be the biggest upset of the year if they beat anyone on their remaining schedule. I know some like to think Nebraska is terrible, but I assume we'd all agree that Nebraska is still in the set of 'anyone.'

Well, this is awkward...

I have 55 reasons why the OP is wrong.

Never imagined a lost to purdoo but never imagined it would of been a blow out absent garbage time.

Maybe Purdue could beat the New England Patty Boys?

Nebraska doesn't win another game this year.

Sadly, this is very possible. A 3 win season with 9 losses? FDR may have been the President the last time that happened? Or maybe we never lost 9?

And if it happens, so what? No one seems to give a dang if this team wins 9 games or loses 9 games. Riley's seat is as comfortable as ever. Let him have 7 years and retire into the sunset at age 72.

To be honest, I don't. The end result once all the bowl games are over and the final polls are released is virtually the same.

You must be kidding me...