Which players transfer in December?

I gotta think we'll be losing some members to other boards after the season. With the way some posters troll and they way they throw chit and make mind numbingly stupid posts, you know some members will decide it is in their best interest to move on.

Anybody hear any rumblings? I would think prime suspects would be Commando and sd'sker.

good call on sd'sker

aren't there transfers from almost every school every year?

Yes. But a majority of the team signed up because they wanted to be a part of a winning program. They didn't come to Nebraska to be with the Purdue and Rutgers of the world. If we don't make a bowl I expect a lot of players to leave.

Then they need to start acting and playing like they want to be a winning program.

Yes, the coaches have made some errors in some games. However, it still gets back to players making plays. If players have the talent to make the play and they aren't then, so be it.

I have no problem with some players leaving after this year. If there are some still pining for the days of Bo, well....Bo ain't here no more. If there are attitude problems that are keeping some players from being the best they can be, then maybe they need to seek out playing somewhere else.

This is reality at Husker football. These are your coaches, if you aren't happy and aren't will to do what it takes to make the team win, then next man up.

• Fire 1

I think the names already listed will most likely transfer, or maybe they will see they need to be the effort to get playing time. To hard to tell what happens behind the scenes.

The Ozigbo/Stevens guess seem unlikely.

I see Collins going to the draft a year early. Not a shocker.

Assume with the new QB coming in, we will see some attrition there.

Overrall I think that most guys who arent playing are not going to magically find playing time elsewhere, especially if it for a lack of effort in practice.

On thing I have learned over the years is that the fans have absolutely no clue who is going to transfer and who isn't. Sometimes they get it right and they puff their chests out. Meanwhile, they ignore the other 10 times they were wrong.

What happens happens. It is extremely rare for a player to leave here and go on and do great things somewhere else. If they transfer, it frees up scholarships for someone who wants to be here and work their azz off to win.

No one has any idea who may transfer you just don't know. Some guys could move positions. Bush is never going to play QB here, he never is going to. He could move to WR, or Safety easily right now. Put another 15 pounds on him and he could play H-Back/TE, LB. Put 30 pounds on him and he is a defensive end.

Taylor could play linebacker.

I am sure there is more guys that could move positions if they wanted to do that.

Giant :facepalm: to some of this.

That said, there'll be some attrition. It's natural and especially early in a new coach's tenure, accelerating some of the turnover is probably healthy.

But Nebraska fans saying Nebraska players are better off elsewhere? Come on. If there are any OL guys that don't want to play for Cavanaugh, it will be their own darn loss.

I agree with the bolded. I can't believe some of the names being mentioned. There are players that transfer all the time. I expect to see some of them go, but not some of the names being thrown out here.

I think everyone just needs to take a deep breath and give things a chance after this year. We really don't lose a lot after this year and we have some talent that is coming in. I'm excited to see what we can do next year.

• Fire 1

Kids transfer all the time after the first year of coach, that's if he wins or loses.

I expect to see some kids leave. There are some upperclassmen that probably want to leave but can't.

I expect a TON of the younger guys to start next year just for a consistency of continuity. Probably gunna be a rough year.

I'm a big advocate for getting rid of Riley but part of me does want to see if POB is the real deal. Now if POB jumps ship and goes to Michigan now. I say fire Riley and start over.