Red Pants!!!!!!

Red Five

As i posted in an update:

Well at least Riley is listening. Guy called in to Nebraska football radio hour when he was on. Told him about red pants on the road. Riley had no clue. Never heard the tradition before. Too late for that game(minny) to change cuz already packed.

Not trying to start anything, but Tommy is a known white pants guy. Tommy is out today.

Just an observation.

I am not sure what you mean. Does Tommy like the all white away uniforms? Why is he a known white pants guy? I hadn't heard this before.

By the way. My favorite uniform is red pants with two stripes and tear away jerseys.

Not trying to start anything, but Tommy is a known white pants guy. Tommy is out today.

Just an observation.

I am not sure what you mean. Does Tommy like the all white away uniforms? Why is he a known white pants guy? I hadn't heard this before.

By the way. My favorite uniform is red pants with two stripes and tear away jerseys.

"I think thats one of the great things that weve got: wearing all white, Armstrong said. Those guys love it. I love it myself.

http://m.omaha.com/huskers/chatelain-an-ode-to-huskers-missing-pants-and-magic-moments/article_3950647a-d371-5ea2-8bb4-5489a494e478.html?mode=jqm

Just an observation.

"I think thats one of the great things that weve got: wearing all white, Armstrong said. Those guys love it. I love it myself.

http://m.omaha.com/huskers/chatelain-an-ode-to-huskers-missing-pants-and-magic-moments/article_3950647a-d371-5ea2-8bb4-5489a494e478.html?mode=jqm

OK, I remember him saying that now. I cringed when he said it. I have always viewed the all whites as bad luck, and I have loved the red pants since I was a kid.