Gangwish post game

I'll add that these seasons should never happen, and that nobody would wish a losing season upon anybody. But they unfortunately do happen, and it is possible to take losing with class and make a rational and calm decision about how to handle the position Nebraska currently finds itself.

No one person is bigger than the program, and that includes the fans.

I wish Jack could've been a part of something much bigger and better here. I hope the effort he has put in still has an effect that ends up being a part of that bigger and better future. If someone just learns from guys like Gangwish, in their effort and leadership, maybe it's the spark to ignite the fire in this program again. We need all we can get right now and in the darkest times, it's hard to be the light, Gangwish gets massive respect in my book for being that guy.

Somewhere down the road, I hope Gangwish at least finds it rewarding in another way if he can look back and say that he did everything he could to keep this ship pointed in the right direction. Take pride in that, and if any of the young guys on this team even care to notice that, maybe they can learn from it and continue that pride.

• Fire 4