College Football Playoff Rankings

Mavric

1-Clemson

2-Alabama

3Ohio State

4-Notre Dame

5-Iowa

6-Okie State

Some BIG games to play in the next two weeks that will probably shake this up dramatically.

Clemson vs NC, tOSU vs MSU, tOSU vs UM, ND vs Stanford, Bama vs Auburn, Iowa vs Nebraska, Baylor vs Okie State and Okie State vs Oklahoma.

Iowa loses to us they drop way down. I have Stanford knocking off ND too. If Auburn can't knock off Bama, Florida has a shot at it in the title game. I think tOSU wins out. I see Oklahoma beating the Pokes and making their claim for the top 4. Crazy how we all kinds thought it would be the Baylor and TCU debate but now that they have lost their crappy early SOS killed them.

Notable Remaining Games:

1 Clemson 10-0: ACC CCG
2 Alabama 9-1: SEC CCG
3 Ohio State 10-0: #9 Michigan State; #12 Michigan; B1G CCG
4 Notre Dame 9-1: #11 Stanford
5 Iowa 10-0: BIG CCG
6 Oklahoma State 10-0: #10 Baylor; #7 Oklahoma
7 Oklahoma 9-1: #18 TCU; #6 Oklahoma State
8 Florida 9-1: #14 Florida State; SEC CCG
9 Michigan State 9-1; #3 Ohio State; B1G CCG
10 Baylor 8-1; #6 Oklahoma State; #18 TCU
So, with only three weeks left (counting CCGs), it's entirely plausable that the only Top 8 teams that doesn't control it's own destiny are Oklahoma and ..... Notre Dame. If Clemson, Alabama, Ohio State, Iowa or Oklahoma State win out, they'll be in the playoff. I have to think that if Florida wins out with a win over Alabama in the SEC CCG, the committee wouldn't leave out a one-loss SEC champ. Notre Dame could get jumped by the Big XII Champ but it would be interesting so see what the committee would do with 11-1 Notre Dame against 11-1 Big XII Conference Champ Oklahoma.
If we lose a couple of the undefeated teams, it could get really interesting to see what comes out of the jumble of one-loss teams.

1) Clemson
2) Alabama
3) Oklahoma
4) Iowa
5) Michigan State
6) Notre Dame
7) Baylor
8) Ohio State
9) Stanford
10) Michigan
11) Oklahoma State
12) Florida
13) Florida State
14) North Carolina
15) Navy
16) Northwestern
17) Oregon
18) Ole Miss
19) TCU
20) Washington State
21) Mississippi State
22) UCLA
23) Utah
24) Toledo
25) Temple

The wins against ranked teams for those 3 will be pretty even after the B1G championship. If Iowa wins, Oklahoma will be at 3 and Iowa will probably also be at 3. I think Wisconsin will work its way back into the rankings by then. But that bottom row will remain the same, so that obviously doesn't look good. Being 13-0 kinda makes up for that, though.

(But I think they'll be 11-2 at that point).

• Fire 1