Two Reasons Nebraska Fans Will Love Mike Riley’s 2016 Offense

eightlaces

Hey there folks,

After chatting with the powers that be, I'm happy to say that I have the opportunity to share my work with you. I tend to write on a daily basis, so hopefully I can bring some more discussion to the board with my work. I hope you enjoy it and am always open to ideas and suggestions. With that said, here's today's offering:

Two Reasons Nebraska Fans Will Love Mike Riley’s 2016 Offense

• Fire 6

Welcome, Brandon! It's great to have you here. Definitely saves me the trouble of posting your articles here myself, which I've done once or twice in the past. Hope you get some good feedback.

Definitely looking forward to the evolving Husker offense in 2016. A lot of featuring the TE will be up to the QB in distributing the ball well, too. That's something I hope to see more of in Tommy's senior campaign. The good news is Cethan Carter seems like he could really be on the cusp of something with this November he's having.

@eightlaces is a good twitter follow, too.

Didn't you write the Gerry hit piece?

No, I didn't write a hit piece about Nate Gerry. I strongly critiqued his performance, but that's it.

I have some real strong opinions on what you put together, but I will keep an open mind and wish you the best of luck.

Me too, it was a fantastic piece that maybe opened Gerry' eyes as to how the public was disgusted by his efforts. He has played much better since.

• Fire 2

Didn't you write the Gerry hit piece?

No, I didn't write a hit piece about Nate Gerry. I strongly critiqued his performance, but that's it.

I have some real strong opinions on what you put together, but I will keep an open mind and wish you the best of luck.

I appreciate it. It's garnered some strong opinions both ways and I understand why, but I have nothing personal against Mr. Gerry. What happens on the field is what I'm concerned with. Well, unless something criminal happens. Something along those lines.