GT: Nebraska at #11 Villanova - 7:45PM CT - FS1

Few things:

1. The calls...get used to it out of conference...they are trying to call more "handsy" stuff

2. Miles knows he has time outs, right?

3. That layup at the end that the benchwarmer made...that won be cash! I took NU over 61.5!

4. I took Nova -18.5 and Nova second half -7

5. Anyone else think the offense looked like there was no real plan?

• Fire 1

I didn't get to watch the game but coaches can't call time outs now if that makes any difference.

I think they still can but only at certain times of the game...not live action like when a guy is diving on a ball

Coaches can call timeouts in dead ball situations. So, yes Miles could have called a timeout after a made basket or another dead ball. He could at least instruct his players to call a timeout.

I didn't get to watch the game but coaches can't call time outs now if that makes any difference.

I think they still can but only at certain times of the game...not live action like when a guy is diving on a ball

Right. I didn't know when you were wanting him to call timeout. He could call timeout at some point during their big run (if that's what you meant) but couldn't call time out to save a possession during a live ball.

Right. I didn't know when you were wanting him to call timeout. He could call timeout at some point during their big run (if that's what you meant) but couldn't call time out to save a possession during a live ball.

Yeah...after they scored like 10 times in a row...he should have been calling TO's

Go small but have scorers on the court. Watson, White, Shields, Marrow, and McVeigh. Bring Fuller, Jacobsen and Hammond in off the bench. Let that group build cohesion against the next slate of nobodies. After these next 3 games, they're gonna have 4 out of 5 games against quality opponents that are all played in the state of Nebraska. They have to sweep that stretch if they want to be successful in conference play.

At the end of the first half, Nova started making 3s and we panicked, quit running our offense and was taking quick shots. Its a learning process. We had 22 turnovers, 14 from our starters and 12 by our upper classmen. We handled the pressure pretty good all night but had issues driving and not knowing what to do with the ball. Benny & Ty had 10 TO because they cannot finish above the rim with a team with this much athletic ability. Knowing your ability and the team you are playing against would help and these 2 guys are still throwing up bricks!